/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always love your mother

Khalid Saifullah
12-16-2015, 07:20 PM
After his father's death, the Son decided to leave his mother at an old age home and visited her on and off.

Once he received a call from the old age home. Your mom is very serious please come and visit her.

So the son went and saw that his mom was very critical and on her dying bed.

He asked: Mom what can I do for you.

Mom replied : "Please install fans in the old age home, as there are none. Also put a fridge for betterment of food because many times I slept without food".

The son was surprised and asked : Mom, while you were here you never complained, but now you have few hours left and you are telling me all this, why?

Mom replied : "It's OK dear, I've managed with the heat, hunger & pain, but when your children will send you here, I am afraid you will not be able to stand it"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Wow...imsadimsad

Our mothers are too kind to us.

We can never repay them for everything they do for us.

May Allah swt shower our mothers with happiness in this dunya and the highest level of Jannah Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.