/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim family 'denied boarding' on flight to US from Gatwick

strivingobserver98
12-17-2015, 01:14 PM
Donald Trump is not even president yet..

A Muslim family of nine from London, including four children, have been refused permission to board a flight to the US out of Gatwick.

Mohammed Zahid Mahmood, from Walthamstow, eight members of his family and two other children checked in on Tuesday for the Norwegian Airlines flight to Los Angeles.

Detained in Tel Aviv'"We checked in, there were no problems," Mr Mahmood told the BBC. "Just before the final check we were singled out.

"Border control came and said 'Can we have your passports?'. He asked us to distinguish between my brother's children and my children.

"Then he came back and said, 'I'm sorry you can't board this flight. We received a call from Washington DC that we can't allow this family to board the flight'."
Mr Mahmood said he had educated his children "to live in this country peacefully" and had been invited to speak at local schools about Islamophobia.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35111938

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Moshy
12-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Do the think they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? [Quran 29:9]

Allah has promised to test the believers.

"If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials" (Sahih Bukhari)

M.I.A.
12-17-2015, 03:33 PM
..detained in tel Aviv.

Lol, take a boat next time

For once I can say the Jews did it and not be antisemitic.

:| sorry ib Jewish memebers..

You only ever get what your hands send forward

Scimitar
12-17-2015, 03:44 PM
we have Jewish members?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
12-17-2015, 04:11 PM
Yes, I think so. No offence to them for a second time.

If ib was a country...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.