/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua Request for my Sister - Please Read

SamirA83
12-19-2015, 09:09 PM
Assalamu Aleykum.
I kindly ask you to make a dua for my sister.
She is 36 and single. She has number of illnesses and we are unable to help her.She is very upset and want to commit a suicide,but she really don't want to.she wants to live a better life.
The biggest problem is she has an obsession. (see:OCD -obsessive compulsive disorder) We,Muslims call it "Waswasa" . We together did whatever we could,but seems the situation is getting worse day by day.
She spends up to 15 hours in the bathroom,spends few hours when washing hands and tooth and so on. Now, she is out of control, she struggled many years,but now,she has no strength.
Again,I kindly ask you to pray for my sister. We really need your help.
Thanks in advance..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah give peace and rest to you sister.

SamirA83
12-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Thank you very much. May Allah help you too.

format_quote Originally Posted by SamirA83
Assalamu Aleykum.
I kindly ask you to make a dua for my sister.
She is 36 and single. She has number of illnesses and we are unable to help her.She is very upset and want to commit a suicide,but she really don't want to.she wants to live a better life.
The biggest problem is she has an obsession. (see:OCD -obsessive compulsive disorder) We,Muslims call it "Waswasa" . We together did whatever we could,but seems the situation is getting worse day by day.
She spends up to 15 hours in the bathroom,spends few hours when washing hands and tooth and so on. Now, she is out of control, she struggled many years,but now,she has no strength.
Again,I kindly ask you to pray for my sister. We really need your help.
Thanks in advance..

Search
12-19-2015, 09:34 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Thank you very much. May Allah help you too.
Welcome to the board.

Have you tried visiting a raqi (Islamic healer), bro?

There's a site called RuqyaShariah to which I recommend you register which has a forum and the main active moderator is a raqi (Islamic healer), and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) he'll help you if you explain to him your sister's situation and tell you what specific steps you should take to cure your sister of her abnormal behavior.

Also, please read for yourself and also have your own sister also read Whisperings of Shaitaan.

In-sha-Allah (God-willing), our duas (supplications to God) are with you, but In-sha-Allah (God-willing) most importantly you're able to also do whatever is in your capability to ensure the well-being of your sister and so start with following the above suggestions. Jazkallah khayran.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SamirA83
12-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Thank you very much Search.

I appreciate your help and duas. Now, I will go to that site and do what you said.

May Allah bless you all..

lonewolf007
12-19-2015, 11:26 PM
may Allah ease her difficulties and grant her sabr during this difficult time, may Allah grant her success in this life and in the akhirah Ameen

TMGuide
12-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Ameen, May Allaah ease her pain. She may need some professional help (Psychologists, Therapists, Counselors) along side the raqi wallaahu alam. She might just need someone she can talk to who wont judge her and can understand what she is going through.

Sunnie Ameena
12-19-2015, 11:37 PM
I pray that your sister can get the help she needs and heals. I will continue to pray for her and the family. I too suffer from OCD. I am much better now, but it is a struggle. I pray that Allah comforts your sister during her struggles and heals her.

strivingobserver98
12-20-2015, 12:35 AM

May Allah aid your sister in time of difficulty, cure her of afflictions, and give her and all of us good health. Ameen.

Lisa921
12-20-2015, 02:08 AM
may allah help her find peace and ease for her situation
I feel bad for her. I hope she finds a way out of her affliction

SamirA83
12-20-2015, 06:07 AM
God bless you all dear brothers and sisters. Thanks for your support and sincere duas. I believe that she can only get better with duas, because we already tried many things before,including doctors etc.

format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa921
may allah help her find peace and ease for her situation
I feel bad for her. I hope she finds a way out of her affliction
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

May Allah aid your sister in time of difficulty, cure her of afflictions, and give her and all of us good health. Ameen.
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie Ameena
I pray that your sister can get the help she needs and heals. I will continue to pray for her and the family. I too suffer from OCD. I am much better now, but it is a struggle. I pray that Allah comforts your sister during her struggles and heals her.
format_quote Originally Posted by TMGuide
Ameen, May Allaah ease her pain. She may need some professional help (Psychologists, Therapists, Counselors) along side the raqi wallaahu alam. She might just need someone she can talk to who wont judge her and can understand what she is going through.
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
may Allah ease her difficulties and grant her sabr during this difficult time, may Allah grant her success in this life and in the akhirah Ameen

Muslim Woman
12-20-2015, 07:41 AM

Ameen to all Duas .

Pl. consult doctors and Imams also . Keep praying for her. Give charity .

SamirA83
12-20-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks very much. I keep praying, doctors won't work her,we already tried that.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Ameen to all Duas .

Pl. consult doctors and Imams also . Keep praying for her. Give charity .

Search
12-20-2015, 04:06 PM

Bro, have you had a chance to register on RuqyaShariah Forum, as the raqi there will In-sha-Allah be able to give you specific instructions on how best to help your sister at this stage in this process, because Allah SWT knows best, but often such behavior is a sign of jinn possession and sometimes sihr.

Especially since you've already tried going to doctors, the aforementioned Forum may be your best bet to fixing the problem.

Thanks very much. I keep praying, doctors won't work her,we already tried that.

SamirA83
12-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Bro,yesterday I registered at that site, but they didn't send me login details. Any ideas, how to get login details?

format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Bro, have you had a chance to register on RuqyaShariah Forum, as the raqi there will In-sha-Allah be able to give you specific instructions on how best to help your sister at this stage in this process, because Allah SWT knows best, but often such behavior is a sign of jinn possession and sometimes sihr.

Especially since you've already tried going to doctors, the aforementioned Forum may be your best bet to fixing the problem.

Search
12-20-2015, 04:25 PM

Sorry, bro, I'm not sure how registration works as I'd done so long time ago.

Do you know if you have maybe an email with the link in spam folder as that's how usually registration works?

If somehow the problem persists, use the "contact" form and then see what's up with the registration.

SamirA83
12-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Now, I used contact form, let's see what happens. Again,bro,thanks for the support. Please,keep praying.

format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Sorry, bro, I'm not sure how registration works as I'd done so long time ago.

Do you know if you have maybe an email with the link in spam folder as that's how usually registration works?

If somehow the problem persists, use the "contact" form and then see what's up with the registration.

BeTheChange
12-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Ameen to all the duas.

May Allah swt allow your sister to have a speedy recovery Ameen. May Allah swt remove all negativity and add positivity to your sister's life and your family. Ameen.

If you need to read more about OCD or want help please visit the NHS website http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Obsessi...roduction.aspx

Jazahka Allah.

SamirA83
12-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Ameen,dear sister. Thanks all the support. May God bless you all.

Dear sister, we already know almost all the things about OCD, but the medical help didn't help her,instead she got worse.

format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Ameen to all the duas.

May Allah swt allow your sister to have a speedy recovery Ameen. May Allah swt remove all negativity and add positivity to your sister's life and your family. Ameen.

If you need to read more about OCD or want help please visit the NHS website
Jazahka Allah.

SamirA83
12-21-2015, 10:57 AM
Ameen to all duas. May Allah bless you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.