/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Twitter accounts traced to UK govt

strivingobserver98
12-20-2015, 12:20 AM
:sl:

Surprise surprise..

At least three Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) supporters’ social media accounts are run from IP addresses linked to the British government’s Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), a group of hackers has claimed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Physicist
12-20-2015, 01:45 AM
Neither i trust these "Anonymous" hackers group, which is famous for it's loud statements but don't reveal any vital information like Assange did.

sister herb
12-20-2015, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Neither i trust these "Anonymous" hackers group, which is famous for it's loud statements but don't reveal any vital information like Assange did.
That´s true. Also anyone can introduce himself as "a group of hackers" as well claim to be part of this "Anonymous" hacker group and give what ever kind of statements he wants. Only imagination puts limits to "evidencies" what some can show - true or fake. Sensation newspapers will spread their "message" without asking is it true or not. What an opportunity to those whose love to create conspiracy theories.

Karl
12-21-2015, 08:22 PM
What about the ISIS member with a star of David tattoo? And I saw a video where they shoot a RPG at a car of prisoners. The first shot is putting the prisoners into a car and then a long shot of them firing a RPG at it but it is too far away to see the prisoners. When the car is hit and erupts into an inferno you hear a lot of screaming for quite a long time. But a RPG would kill them instantly and if it didn't the intense inferno would burn their throats and lungs out in a couple of seconds. Obviously fake! Also after decapitation the head and body look healthy not dead. I think they need some help from the makers of Zombie movies to make their videos more realistic. ISIS is some kind of Western black ops operation. Why do they play pop music on their videos? It is haram!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
12-26-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't know and I don't watch the videos.

I know we are living in the times of the fitnah, perhaps entering the great fitnah times. Only dajjal is not yet here physically.

Everything we read in the mainstream media about world affairs are manipulated information, lies pretty much. It is all to set a scene, propaganda.

Unfortunately, islam is the number 1 target. It is the avowed promise of Syaitan to lead man away from the path to Allah.

He is keeping to his vow. Look at the world today, is it easy to remember Allah? Is it easy or convenient to do His bidding? Can we 'trust' Him to take care of us? Are we capable of 100% submission?

So much fear they've put in us, so much doubt planted into our selves, insecurities and such,, they put it all out there, we come running into their open arms.. . ('They' meaning the devils (Syaitan's) army).

They have infiltrated the islamic clergy, incited bloodshed of the holy prophet's s.a.w sahabah's and cause the split of the ummah. Like what Paul did to the teachings of Jesus pbuh, similar thing also at play in islam. Only the Quran (unchanged) and sunnah has kept islam consistent, regular prayers, fasting, Hajj, and charity, maintaining the Abrahamic tradition of circumcision. No alcohol, no sex before marriage, modesty, intermingling, gambling, polygamy, inheritance all still unchanged since the times of the holy prophet s.a.w. But the devil's army are not done yet, they have chipped away, and are chipping away at it still, dividing the ummah and turning the world against Islam.

For me, the bottom line is, I don't believe 911 or IS were planned and executed by islamic organisations. It is all propaganda.

Hence, it wouldn't surprise me if something similar were the truth. But for now it remains more on gossip level.. not even 'grapevine' in my books.

:peace:

Logikon
12-29-2015, 02:23 AM
So, if Islamic State is an invention of the west, why are Muslims joining it?

BlueOwl358
12-29-2015, 03:56 AM
PS, the use of the star of David is a common symbol in the history of Islamic States, ever heard of the Karamanids of Anatolia? I am just here to clear up that annoying piece of information that is wrongfully spread. Using it as Muslims is as wrong as using the star and crescent, but not any bit more. Peace.

greenhill
12-29-2015, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
So, if Islamic State is an invention of the west, why are Muslims joining it?
That is like asking why there are Muslims drinking alcohol, gambling, engaging in premarital sex etc.

Physicist
12-29-2015, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
That is like asking why there are Muslims drinking alcohol, gambling, engaging in premarital sex etc.

I think there is a difference.
Eagerness for action, inability to see the way of wisdom.
Attempts to unite Ummah by creating tensions with the rest of the world.

greenhill
12-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Hmmm maybe.. but it is all choices. Not everyone has same inclinations..

IARLG
01-13-2016, 03:13 AM
Verily, those who annoy Allah and His Messenger (SAW) Allah has cursed them in this world, and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating torment. And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear on themselves the crime of slander and plain sin. (Qur'an 33:57-58)

Verily, those who put into trial the believing men and believing women (by torturing them and burning them), and then do not turn in repentance, (to Allah), will have the torment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the burning Fire. Verily, those who believe and do righteous good deeds, for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). That is the great success. (Qur'an 85:10-11)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.