/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Agrabah

DanEdge
12-20-2015, 03:08 AM
Greetings,

According to a tricky poll in the US, 30% of registered Republicans though it benefit American security to bomb Agrabah (the fictional city from the cartoon Aladdin). Only 13% opposed this measure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

--Dan Edge

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
12-20-2015, 03:24 AM
:bism:

Lol, not surprised.

Btw, did you happen to watch the most recent GOP debate?

format_quote Originally Posted by DanEdge
Greetings,

According to a tricky poll in the US, 30% of registered Republicans though it benefit American security to bomb Agrabah (the fictional city from the cartoon Aladdin). Only 13% opposed this measure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

--Dan Edge

Search
12-20-2015, 04:08 AM

Trumpeters scare me, but while I think Trump has a loose tongue, for some reason, I can't seem to let go of the feeling he's not mean-spirited which is why he doesn't scare me; of course, his rhetoric does, and yet I don't think he knows or has deliberated over the long-term harm he's causing with his divisive words. (Sighs.)

Cruz scares me more because he seems shifty as a seasoned politico and of course the fact that even fellow Republicans cannot stand him is not very confidence-inspiring.

Only mentioning the above two because Cruz was second to Trump in one recently released poll.

Anywhoo, thought I'd share the front-page cartoon below:

Search
12-20-2015, 04:12 AM

Speaking Out talk delivered by Lesley Hazleton

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlueOwl358
12-20-2015, 12:48 PM
I saw that on the Internet News. Part of me actually wants Trump to become President, just to see what craziness he does.

PS: KANYE FOR 2020! /s

DanEdge
12-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Search,

Yeah I saw the GOP and the Dem debates. On the GOP, I liked Kasich the most, but he got very little air time. Ron Paul also seems OK, an honest guy, at least. But I didn't like any of the rest. Trump had the best performance. I can't believe it, but he's gonna take the Republican ticket.

Dem debate was much more mature. Hilary Clinton is an absolute expert at that stuff and came across well, but I don't trust her at all. I'd rather have Bernie Sanders, but he can't beat her.

Trump vs Clinton. Looks like we'll have our first female president.

--Dan Edge

M.I.A.
12-20-2015, 09:41 PM
Alladin is probably one of the better analogies for the middle East at present..

Better get into the magic carpet bizz sharpish.

I'd bet on Arnie.. The only person to beat the preditor..

And Danny glover.

Sorry its been a punny day.

Search
12-20-2015, 11:49 PM

Same here. I liked Kasich the most from the GOP debate this time. Yup, Trump's performance has surprised me; he's come a long way: In the first two GOP debates, I couldn't believe the bad performance of Trump, especially knowing that he has advantage of the celebrity that others didn't. However, in this fourth GOP debate, he definitely surprised. My guess is he now feels more comfortable answering questions and has now the experience to also answer back the questioners in his Trumpesque way but with more firmness and diplomacy. I dislike his rhetoric, but for some reason, I cannot make myself dislike him, and this despite, well, as you too know, everything.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to watch the most recent Dem debate. That said, the one I'd watched on CNN some time back, I'd really, really liked Bernie Sanders. He seems genuine, and that's saying a lot, considering the fact that they are all politicos and following Nixon's presidency, the American public has distrusted our politicos for a long time, and I'm no exception. That said, as someone on Fox News said, the Dem primaries is boring because it is like a "coronation" and we all know who is going to be coronated.

Meh. I used to like Hillary, and then somewhere I don't know what happened, but she seems now to personify "cunning," and I don't think cunning is a good thing as it bespeaks of an ability to manipulate even if with more subtlety. I only like that she's cool under pressure, something of a quality that has helped her with the Benghazi controversy and the Committee hearings.

Man, I was hoping that we could have Obamacare repealed, which I don't think will happen if she sits in the Oval Office.

Hmm, really think it is going to be Trump vs. Hillary? I am unsure still. Republicans are gunning for him, as well as Democrats. Hugh Hewitt, the conservative radio talk show host that was one of the persons hosting the most recent GOP debate, had said prior to the debate that Trump might not be able to get 1200+ GOP delegates to win the Republican ticket. I don't know, as all of this seems like such a drama unfolding on the GOP stage. Plus, while I know Trumpeters love Trump, will they turn up to vote as I'd read somewhere that the majority of his constitution is not the type to vote? Though, hmm, that's not saying much as Dems typically on comparison I had heard have the worse history of showing up to vote.

So, hmm, don't know. Trump vs. Hillary is probably though the lib dream, though it can probably come back to bite back in the heinie. The reason I say this is because I'm seeing a trend, don't know if you see it too. The trend that I'm seeing is that Dems or libs, previously semi-positive or even neutral concerning Muslims, are gradually making a palpable shift towards the same kind of frustrated semi-anti-Islam rhetoric that has in its full-blown loose tongue version won Trump mass popular support from the Repub constitution.

At the risk of sounding like an FB relationship status post, it's complicated. (Or maybe it's simple, and I'm overthinking it and making it complicated.)

format_quote Originally Posted by DanEdge
Search,

Yeah I saw the GOP and the Dem debates. On the GOP, I liked Kasich the most, but he got very little air time. Ron Paul also seems OK, an honest guy, at least. But I didn't like any of the rest. Trump had the best performance. I can't believe it, but he's gonna take the Republican ticket.

Dem debate was much more mature. Hilary Clinton is an absolute expert at that stuff and came across well, but I don't trust her at all. I'd rather have Bernie Sanders, but he can't beat her.

Trump vs Clinton. Looks like we'll have our first female president.

--Dan Edge

Search
12-21-2015, 01:20 AM

A Hillary Christmas - SNL

Eric H
12-21-2015, 01:38 AM
Greetings and peace be with you DanEdge;

According to a tricky poll in the US, 30% of registered Republicans though it benefit for American security to bomb agrabah
The scary thing is, thirty percent of Americans are in favour of bombing, and only thirteen percent are against. The fictional target seems in line with reality, how many countries has America bombed in the last seventy years?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.