/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Honest question and i want the answer to come from hear and to show how u really feel

acting233242
12-20-2015, 08:59 PM
I know in my heart in my heart god gave me that acting or making soundtracks is my passion, its so hard in this world to live out those dreams without all the bad that comes with it, i watch a show and i want to be in it, ? My questiob is can i be an actor in jannah i know we will be happy there but i know this is something that would make me beyond happy in life and the only relief i can get is if i know maybe i can do it in jannah but can i live a different relality like in a dream when your somewhere else can i live one where i am like an actor since jannah is forever so can we do all the things we ever wanted to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
12-20-2015, 09:19 PM
....well if you ever make it big let us know how the industry is..

Get a good agent.

Don't get typecast.

All we ever do is turn up.

Allah swt forgive me.

sister herb
12-20-2015, 09:32 PM
Salam alaykum

I have noticed that you have made many threads about this same matter - like what you can be or do or have in Jannah. Don´t you think that just one big thread about this same matter would be enough, not several threads? Or do you feel that you haven´t already got proper answers?

You have already got answers like yes, everything is possible in Jannah. Now only what we have to do is try to live our lives well and be good Muslims. :D

keiv
12-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Type "Jannah" or "paradise" in google and look at the images. You might think subhanallah! living in such places would be a dream come true but, remember that Allah tells us that our minds can't even begin comprehend what the true Jannah is really like. So take a minute to realize that first we have to make it there and secondly to not sweat the little things like whether or not we can fly dragons, be actors/actresses, be a superhero, and so on. When your eyes view the real Jannah inshaAllah, I guarantee the thought of being an actor will be non existent.

But none the less, Allah has no bounds to what He alone can do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
12-21-2015, 02:33 AM
My dream when I was kid was become motocross racer. And I started my racing career a month after my 14th birthday with motorcycle that borrowed from my friend because I didn't have motorcycle in that time. Then I became motorcycle racer for few years, raced in dozens motorcycle race event until an accident stopped me in the end of my teen age.

Now, do I dream to race in jannah?. No. I even do not dream to ride motorcycle in jannah. Whatever I will receive in jannah, I will grateful because at least I am not in hell.

You have a dream to do acting, don't you. Okay, I ask you, what you have done to make your dream come true?.

Bro, you are living in the era that give you easiness. You can make your own movie and broadcast it in Youtube. So why don't you do it?.

Make your dream come true. Make your own movie, and I suggest you to make positive movie like inspirational movie that inspire people to do kindness. In Shaa Allah, when you start reach your dream, you will stop dreaming to do acting in jannah.

:)

acting233242
12-21-2015, 08:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

I have noticed that you have made many threads about this same matter - like what you can be or do or have in Jannah. Don´t you think that just one big thread about this same matter would be enough, not several threads? Or do you feel that you haven´t already got proper answers?

You have already got answers like yes, everything is possible in Jannah. Now only what we have to do is try to live our lives well and be good Muslims. :D
Thank you i know i make many threads about it, it gives me the hope i need so i try to understand it the best i can and hearing from different people gives me that hope, i am foolish i know allah gabe us all this and our minds and knows all the stuff we love and will love and thats just this world, of course we will be happy in jannah if he promised tha, jisy gotta get throught this life to get to the real one :)

acting233242
12-21-2015, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
Type "Jannah" or "paradise" in google and look at the images. You might think subhanallah! living in such places would be a dream come true but, remember that Allah tells us that our minds can't even begin comprehend what the true Jannah is really like. So take a minute to realize that first we have to make it there and secondly to not sweat the little things like whether or not we can fly dragons, be actors/actresses, be a superhero, and so on. When your eyes view the real Jannah inshaAllah, I guarantee the thought of being an actor will be non existent.

But none the less, Allah has no bounds to what He alone can do
Your right and i appreciate your honesty jannah will be our true final happy home

acting233242
12-21-2015, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
My dream when I was kid was become motocross racer. And I started my racing career a month after my 14th birthday with motorcycle that borrowed from my friend because I didn't have motorcycle in that time. Then I became motorcycle racer for few years, raced in dozens motorcycle race event until an accident stopped me in the end of my teen age.

Now, do I dream to race in jannah?. No. I even do not dream to ride motorcycle in jannah. Whatever I will receive in jannah, I will grateful because at least I am not in hell.

You have a dream to do acting, don't you. Okay, I ask you, what you have done to make your dream come true?.

Bro, you are living in the era that give you easiness. You can make your own movie and broadcast it in Youtube. So why don't you do it?.

Make your dream come true. Make your own movie, and I suggest you to make positive movie like inspirational movie that inspire people to do kindness. In Shaa Allah, when you start reach your dream, you will stop dreaming to do acting in jannah.

:)
Thanks so much for your honest answer , what i see now is that allah knows my heart and he knew all the stuff i love and will love, and that ill do my best to do the things i love here, and trust that all things our hearts want and desire will be with allah in jannah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.