/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Consistencies Between the Raafidhah (Shee’ah) and the Jews and Christians

abo mussaab
12-21-2015, 04:56 PM
…the ordeal of the Raafidhah is the (same) ordeal as the Jews:
1- The Jews say: It is not right that a king should be from other than the family of Dawood, and the Raafidhah say: It is not right that an Imaam should be from other than the descendants of ‘Alee.
2- The Jews say: There is no Jihaad in the path of Allaah until the Dajaal appears, and the sword decends from the sky, and the Raafidhah say: There is no Jihaad in the path of Allaah until the Mehdee appears, and a caller calls from the sky.
3- The Jews delay Maghrib time until the intricate patterns of the stars become visible, just as the Raafidhah do; and the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his family said:
“My Ummah will not cease to be upon the fitrah until they delay Maghrib until the intricate patterns of the stars become visible.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
12-21-2015, 07:17 PM
The mehdee..

Well there is some common ground at least.

...probably.

Iv known people who offered prayer like that at a time when I didn't even pray.

The-Deist
12-23-2015, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
…the ordeal of the Raafidhah is the (same) ordeal as the Jews:
1- The Jews say: It is not right that a king should be from other than the family of Dawood, and the Raafidhah say: It is not right that an Imaam should be from other than the descendants of ‘Alee.
2- The Jews say: There is no Jihaad in the path of Allaah until the Dajaal appears, and the sword decends from the sky, and the Raafidhah say: There is no Jihaad in the path of Allaah until the Mehdee appears, and a caller calls from the sky.
3- The Jews delay Maghrib time until the intricate patterns of the stars become visible, just as the Raafidhah do; and the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his family said:
“My Ummah will not cease to be upon the fitrah until they delay Maghrib until the intricate patterns of the stars become visible.”
There's no mention of Christians.

M.I.A.
12-23-2015, 10:45 PM
Probably to do with the path of Jesus AS..

Read Quran to find out how he's mentioned or how his way is mentioned..

Don't Google it to be honest.

...probably put you off already.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
12-24-2015, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Probably to do with the path of Jesus AS..

Read Quran to find out how he's mentioned or how his way is mentioned..

Don't Google it to be honest.

...probably put you off already.
I meant there's no mention of us in the post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.