/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kind of silly debt

Moshy
12-23-2015, 07:49 AM
OK. Now this may sound silly, but i acctually owe someone a...pencil. the person has probaby forgotten about it and probably doesn't care anymore because it was just a PENCIL. Its been like close to a month and NOW i remember that pencil. Im afraid the person would kind of laugh at me because its been so late and that he/she would be like "chill dude its a pencil". Is it obligatory for me to return it if he/she doesn't care about it anymore?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-23-2015, 07:53 AM
:sl:

better if u return . Just say , i forgot and remember now , sorry for the delay . What's so funny about it ?

Moshy
12-23-2015, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

better if u return . Just say , i forgot and remember now , sorry for the delay . What's so funny about it ?
Nothing funny but kinda embarissing

Muslim Woman
12-23-2015, 08:13 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Moshy
Nothing funny but kinda embarissing

I did it few times , did not find it embarassing at all . Just do it bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
12-23-2015, 02:50 PM
One ethic in borrowing is, do not pretend that you forget you have borrowed something. So you must return that pencil to the owner. If the owner laugh and say "Hey, it's just pencil", just laugh too and say "So, may I have this pencil". Very possible the owner will say yes.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.