/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jibril was afraid that we would all go to Hell.

abo mussaab
12-23-2015, 05:15 PM
When Allaah created Paradise and Hell, He sent Jibril to Paradise and said: Look at it and at what I have prepared for its people in it.
Jibril looked at it, then he came back and said: By Your Glory, no one will hear of it but he will enter it.
So Allaah commanded that it be surrounded by hardships and said: Go and look at it and at what I have prepared for its people in it.
Jibril looked at it and saw that it had been surrounded with hardships.
Jibril said: By Your Glory, I fear that no one will enter it.
Allaah said: Go and look at the Fire and at what I have prepared for its people in it.
So Jibril looked at it and parts of it were piled upon other parts.
He came back and said: By Your Glory, no one will enter it.
So Allaah commanded that it be surrounded with pleasures and said: Go and look at it.
So Jibril looked at it and saw that it was surrounded with pleasures.
Jibril came back and said: By Your Glory, I fear that no one will be saved from it and everyone will enter it.
Source: Sunan an-Nasaa’i (3763)
Source: Jami‘ at-Tirmidhi 28/2758

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.