/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity To Talk

Aden Hirst
12-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone!

I am a student film-maker in college living in L.A., and with all that is happening right now in current world affairs and with all this talk about the Islamic religion, I am EXTREMLEY interested in talking to Muslims my mself and seeing for myself what Islam is really about and how the current world affairs are effecting Muslims. Ideally, I would love to interview local Muslims here in L.A., but if you are from a different state in the USA or even in a different country, apply to this thread if interested and I can send you my Skype account. My aim is to break the stigma (unfortunately) placed on so many Muslims around the world and expose the postive, spiritual, loving side of this amazing religion. If you are interested, please reach out via the thread! Thank you all so much for your help and understanding!

- Aden

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
12-26-2015, 09:02 PM
Greetings Aden,

We don't allow the sharing of personal contact details on the forum, but you're welcome to ask relevant questions here in posts on the forum, and members can reply here.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.