/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this sihr? Weird eye movement

woodenbubble
12-26-2015, 09:10 PM
ASWRB :)

Whilst in a family gathering ... I noticed something strange in my cousin... He's a teenager ... I noticed his eyes moving up randomly quickly and then going down.. He would try make his eyes normal.. This happened very quickly like twice or three times and I think I'm the only one that noticed... All other family members were busy talking... I asked him does he have a headache he said no and smiled ..

Isn't it strange? The eye ball was going up and he would look down and would have normal vision again... It looks a bit scary to look at to be honest but it was so quick in the moment and just now it's sinking in how weird it was to see his eyes like that.

What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
12-27-2015, 03:24 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Wooden,

(smile) I think you might want to google "lazy eye" or "amblyopia". You could try this link: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20029771, or this one: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lazy-ey...roduction.aspx

These links are reliable sources of general health information.

Incidentally, I have a long-time friend who had this problem when she was younger. After trying various treatments, she eventually had surgery for it, and since then has had no further problems. (smile) She's a nice and decent person and mother of three children. It's not anything to do with magic; it's a medical issue.

(smile) I hope this helps.

May Allah, the Kind, Help us to see past surface imperfections and cherish the beauties of good character.

Snel
12-27-2015, 07:18 AM
Ask his parents to take him to the ophthalmologist.

Umm Malik
12-27-2015, 01:36 PM
may Allah be with him
it may be a lasy eye or kind of strabismes
if isn't those things
tell him to read alfatiha sven time while puing his hand in his eye
or in a water
tel him to keep reading adkar ssabah and almassae every day and ayatul kursi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.