/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tests, Trials and Tribulations - Your Stories

hisnameiszzz
12-26-2015, 09:50 PM
Hi all,

As regular users, you will know I am having huge problems with my unkind neighbours. I've been told by a lot of people that this is simply a test or a trial or a tribulation from God.

Have you had any tests and trials in your life? If OK, please can you share and tell us how you managed to get over them? Maybe your stories will help others overcome their issues also.

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-27-2015, 08:53 AM
I just wished I could write and tell my story. It's just too long winded and steeped in history that it is or will be too impossible to believe. All I know is that everyone will face their own unique challenges in life that is almost unbearable for them that might not a problem for others.

I just dig in, live as I'm supposed to live and pray that Allah forgives me for my sins as I try to get through the moments of tests with patience.

That's all I want to say on my issues with what life has given me.... no one can improve my lot save Allah. I have suffered (as my siblings) for over 20 years as a result. . .and we are only minding our own business.

Life is not easy. I guess it is never meant to be.

Just hang in there. Allah knows best.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.