/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamalikum mixed wealth?

Junduallah
12-28-2015, 10:02 AM
My dad works here in a company manufacuring which takes loan and intrest i know it is haram byt my dad says it ysed to take in 2013 14 however not confirm i doubt this company takes loan and intrest im 18 years old studying what should i do am i invovled in sinning too i dont want to eat from haram and anger Allah please what should i do ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saleem Khan
12-28-2015, 02:15 PM
What do they manufacture?

greenhill
12-28-2015, 02:17 PM
WaSalaam..

This is your second post. So I looked up your first post, many months ago. I remember reading that post and really don't know what to comment on it. Hope that is solved for you.

While it is good that you are aware of the rights and wrongs, if you live pretty much off the grid and self sustainable, you're sorted. Otherwise, the money system already has all the elements of haram. It is not half measures. Haram is haram. Can there be something less haram than another?

Personally, as a father myself, and islam as my faith, banks and money my way of exchanging my earnings for funding my household, in the most acceptable way, if my son tells me he's afraid that he is eating what he feels to be of haram earnings, I'm not sure if my reaction would be a good one.

I say go out, earn yourself a living, and reconsider your thoughts when you've got a growing family. That would be the nicest thing I could say.

My suggestion is to concentrate on your studies, eat from what your dad provides, be charitable yourself for his sake, that Allah can wash clean whatever that is associated with your concern. Remember, charity does not necessarily mean with money.

When you are done with education, get out there, into the real world and practice the lifestyle you prefer.

May Allah keep you in His Guidance. Ameen.

P.s. I didn't welcome you as you did not introduce yourself. So belated welcome and do partake more often. :D

Hope it has been good so far..

:peace:

Amazigh073
12-28-2015, 06:14 PM
So he works for a company that takes interest?

Let me tell you something. Almost every medium/large company is involved in interest (Riba). So there is no way to avoid this and I doubt that employees are to blame on judgement day.

Insha'Allah we will one day have an Islamic curency based on gold and silver and a banking system without Riba.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
12-28-2015, 06:43 PM
I know abz2000 has explained it before but I can't get my head around the gold and silver business..

Although I think it was in the Islamic state thread which kinda put me off lol.

..was there not a time when people were paid in produce?

And also paid debts in produce.. Referring to the Jewish scholar of Medina thread, loosely paraphrased.

Futuwwa
12-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Interest is so central to modern finance that you can't take part in any modern economy without doing things that are connected to interest-bearing finance. You bear no liability for a system you did not choose and are forced to deal with, so don't worry. Just don't be a recipient of interest income.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Assalamualykum.

Can u please restructure the question as I can't understand clearly who takes the loans.

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.