/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia tips for raising a great Muslim child :)

Umm Malik
12-28-2015, 02:08 PM
how to treat your baby and make him great muslim in the future
assalamu alaikum everyone
in this thread i want to speak about the dealing with a muslim baby to make a good person in the ummah
we all have a brothers .. sisters ... cousin or any any baby
you can let your footprint in them and allah will reward your intention
the ummah need us
and when you make a baby, you will make ummah
for everyone have idea dont forget to write it
every advice can help just write it down
and i will update the advices time by time
to get the fruit of the experiences of members
so,Do not deprive yourself this big reward
i will began :)
ask allah when you prostrate to give you the wisdom
because allah say in the quran

((He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding.))
obey your parent and do to them the thing that you love to get it from your children

let your baby know that you love him without any reason
hug your baby everyday to keep connect with him
when your baby get used to feel your love he will strive to correct himself when he make mistake to don't lost your love
play with him sometimes to feel the friendship between you
try to feel like him when he do something wrong to know the best way of correcting
teach him the calm by showing him the calm in your treating with him
teach him the truth by not lying definitively and you can do this ease and also you will take the reward of the hadith
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners."
[Abu Dawud].
shere with him his favorite shows to keep kow what he love to show then you will kow what will add or remove
if it is necessary
stories is very good thing to put a moral in your children you just need to put his name as a hero and to fly with him with your imagination to choose similar situation and correct it in the story by his hero name :)
that's all for today
i hope to help you
and jazakum allahu khairan for taking time to read my thread
i am sooo sorry for my bad english and bad grammar :(

=============================================
<span style="color:#000000;"><strong><font size="5"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms;">
<span style="color:#000000;"><strong><font size="5"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms;">
اللهم ارحمها .... آآمين

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
01-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Good vedio [video=https://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?list=PL9FAFF6EAFC83910B&params=OAFIAVg6&v=wK guGaRE4W8&mode=NORMAL[/video]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.