/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your goals

Kiro
12-29-2015, 11:16 PM
What's your goals? Both here and the hereafter.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ammar67
12-29-2015, 11:31 PM
No thank you, none of your business.

Kiro
12-29-2015, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ammar67
No thank you, none of your business.
is that your goal? You want to say no thank you? Jk.

peacefulone
03-25-2018, 12:25 PM
I thought of making this thread then i saw it was already started.
I would like to change careers, adopt a baby, change homes, and become self sufficient such that I don't need modern conveinences so much and can live simply
Also, long term goals are to finish university (im a mature student returning to school) and to work in the IT industry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
03-25-2018, 04:07 PM
Goal on this earth: Stay on the Straight Way
Goal in the Hereafter: Easy reckoning and Paradise

azc
03-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Peaceful life in both the worlds

cinnamonrolls1
03-25-2018, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lgrant
I would like to change careers, adopt a baby, change homes, and become self sufficient such that I don't need modern conveinences so much and can live simply
Also, long term goals are to finish university (im a mature student returning to school) and to work in the IT industry
Woo IT! Im also interested in working in IT maybe inshallah!

cinnamonrolls1
03-25-2018, 07:28 PM
My goals are to beat the waswas which is kinda killing my soul atm( exagerattion, but srsly its super distressing), increase my imaan, and try and gain success in the akhirah. I want to inshallah help people and be more generous.

Tayiba
03-27-2018, 01:31 AM
:sl:
Among many goals, to name a few: one is to become better and ready during this Ramadan and for the hereafter is for my cat to be reunited with me in Jannat Firdows.. May Allah bless us with lovely improvement in Ramadan, and bless us with Jannat Firdows- along with my cat. Ameen

Tayiba
03-27-2018, 02:12 AM
Edit: I fully realize my pet will turn to dust in the Hereafter, so I don't mean we all go along with my cat! May Allah bless us with Jannat Firdows. Ameen !!! As for my cat, if Allah Wills to replicate her in a better form at Jannat Firdows, may it be so- ameen.

azc
03-27-2018, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayiba
Among many goals, to name a few: one is to become better and ready during this Ramadan and for the hereafter is for my cat to be reunited with me in Jannat Firdows.. May Allah bless us with lovely improvement in Ramadan, and bless us with Jannat Firdows- along with my cat. Ameen
I don't think if your cat can go in jannah

cinnamonrolls1
03-27-2018, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
I don't think if your cat can go in jannah
All animals are going to heaven. Theyre sinless.

cinnamonrolls1
03-27-2018, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayiba
Ameen. Inshallah you'll be reunited with your cat!

azc
03-27-2018, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
All animals are going to heaven. Theyre sinless.
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftisays/9027

https://islamqa.info/en/14404?_e_pi_...0%2C7100058657

Animals in jannah - IslamQA
is there sheep in jannah?also is there any animals in jannah? Answer BismillahAl-jawab billahi at-taufeeq (the answer with Allah's guidance) The general Divine rule of nature is that only human being and Jinnat will be admitted in Heaven as a compensation of their good deeds. All animals will be ruined as a Command...

cinnamonrolls1
03-27-2018, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftisays/9027

https://islamqa.info/en/14404?_e_pi_...0%2C7100058657

Animals in jannah - IslamQA
is there sheep in jannah?also is there any animals in jannah? Answer BismillahAl-jawab billahi at-taufeeq (the answer with Allah's guidance) The general Divine rule of nature is that only human being and Jinnat will be admitted in Heaven as a compensation of their good deeds. All animals will be ruined as a Command...
Oh. I was told wrong then! Thanks for clearing that up

BurningHeart
03-31-2018, 06:04 AM
To get the doctorate done, learn few islamic sciences and master the science of sulook/tassawuf

Get my back off from laziness and complete the hifdh

Finally dedicate myself in serving the ummah in whichever manner I can. انشاء اللہ

Zeal
03-31-2018, 09:44 AM
How ever this year goes is gonna play a big role in the way I live my life I'm so unsure in what to do and I've been praying loadz of istikhara... All I know is that I wanna help as many peoples lives as I can in sha Allah ta'ala

azc
03-31-2018, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BurningHeart
To get the doctorate done, learn few islamic sciences and master the science of sulook/tassawuf

Get my back off from laziness and complete the hifdh

Finally dedicate myself in serving the ummah in whichever manner I can. انشاء اللہ
I think Sulook is ONLY to be practiced upon.

BurningHeart
03-31-2018, 04:41 PM
Certainly sulook does demands oneself to take practical steps
To know the path and to traverse the path, both have a big difference

Zzz_
03-31-2018, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lgrant
what are you changing careers from and to ?

btw, uni no longer the best way to change careers, especially for IT.

azc
03-31-2018, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BurningHeart
Certainly sulook does demands oneself to take practical steps
To know the path and to traverse the path, both have a big difference
discussion on sulook will derail this thread

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.