/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny Remarkable Answers of Sheikh ibn al Uthaymeen

strivingobserver98
12-31-2015, 06:39 AM
Here's the first one :).

Killing an insect in the Haram

Questioner: What is the ruling on killing an insect in the Haram?

Shaikh: Which?

Questioner: What is the ruling on killing an insect in the Haram?

Shaikh: Like what?

Questioner: Like anything harmful!

Shaikh: Like what?

Questioner: Like birds!

Shaikh: Birds! Pigeons?! The questioner asked about the ruling on killing insects in the haram, and I wanted an example, but he was unable to answer! And he said birds! Hmm …

Questioner: Anything!

Shaikh: Anything? Humans?!

Questioner: Humans?!!

Shaikh: You’re asking me?! You said anything!!

Questioner: Killing insects!

Shaikh: Like what?!!

Questioner: Like ants!

Shaikh: Ants?! I have never seen an ant in the Haram!! [Everyone laughs]

Questioner: I want the ruling!

Shaikh: Be specific. Now look – You just taught us that pigeons are insects!! [Everyone laughs, including the questioner]

Questioner: I have an example!

Shaikh: Which is?

Questioner: A mosquito

Shaikh: Mosquito, good….

To be continued.. So much more coming up, so keep up to date on this thread :ia:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
12-31-2015, 06:09 PM
Getting answers from Sh. in your dreams

Questioner: Shaikh, may Allah reward you with paradise. Many nights I see in my dreams as if I’m sitting in your class! I have certain questions, so I ask you and you give me the answer! So what’s the ruling with regards to those answers? [Questioner laughs]

Answer: I don’t remember this! I don’t remember this! I don’t notice in my sleep that you are asking me anything! [Shaikh laughs] Don’t depend on this. If you listen to a tape, that’s fine, but we don’t give lessons to those who are sleeping!

M.I.A.
12-31-2015, 08:53 PM
Awesome, guaranteed nine times out of ten I'd be the pigeon guy honestly.

...although I didn't know pigeons existed in that part of the world.

Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills

I actually lol'd

strivingobserver98
12-31-2015, 08:58 PM
3 Questions in one

Questioner: Shaikh, my question is: About the young lady who has not reached adulthood, what is the ruling with regards to the following three situations: covering the face outside the house? And wearing pants in any form, situation, or reason? And the khimar in the Salah?

Answer: This man is intelligent. He combined three questions in one, may Allah forgive us and him….

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
01-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Rooster Racing?

Questioner: In the hadith: [There is no competition except in shooting arrows, foot-racing, or horse-racing] So what is your opinion if someone engages in rooster-racing or pigeon-racing?

Answer: Look, the Prophet SAWS said: [There is no competition except in shooting arrows, foot-racing, or horse-racing] , because these things are used in war. If your rooster is used in war so that you ride on it, then it’s allowed! Otherwise no….

BlueOwl358
01-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks for putting the image of a giant crazy war rooster in my head.

strivingobserver98
01-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Female Servant

Questioner: Is it allowed for a man to be with his female servant, and what can see of her?

Answer: If he marries her, then she can uncover her face in front of him, and this is the solution…. But I am afraid that if she becomes his wife, she will demand a female servant, and then this will be a problem!

strivingobserver98
01-10-2016, 08:41 PM
The Sick Car

Question: What is your opinion about these duas which are put in the car, like the dua for riding, the dua for traveling, etc. What’s the response to those who say that they are amulets?!

Answer: Amulets! I say that whoever says they are amulets are telling the truth, if the car is sick! The duas are attached to the car, not the rider, and to put them in the car is fine since the remind the riders for the dua for riding or traveling. Everything that helps to do good is good. There is no problem, and they are not amulets! Unless if someone said to you: If the car is sick, attaching the duas to it will cure it by the will of Allah!

strivingobserver98
01-11-2016, 06:15 AM
The shaikh mentioned in the book of Hajj, at the end of the chapter on Mawaqeet:

“If he travels in the air and comes parallel to the meeqat he must put on the Ihram. Shaikhul Islam Ibn Taymiya said that it is not allowed for someone in the airplane to put on the ihram or to delay the Ihram until he lands. He said that the individual must wear the Ihram when he is parallel to the meeqat”

The students were shocked at this statement and wondered how it could be possible.

The Shaikh said that he was speaking about the magicians who would lie to the people and say: We will have the angels carry you to Makkah in one day, and we will go to Arafah in one day. He said they would err because the shayateen would carry them above the meeqat while they would not put on the Ihram. And this is exactly the same issue as the airplane.

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 01:32 PM
Taxi Driver Adventure

The Place: Makkaah
The Time: Before the death of Ibn Baz Rahimahullaah
The People in this story: Shiekh Ibn Uthaimeen and a Taxi driver.

The Shiekh Ibn Uthaimeen prayed his Sallaah at the haram in Makkah, then after he wanted to go some where far so he needed a car. So the Shiekh stopped a taxi. As they were riding along the taxi cab driver wanted to know about his passenger so he asked him, “Who are you?”

The Sheikh: “Muhammed ibn Uthaimeen”

The Driver: “The SHEIKH??”

And he thought that the Sheikh was lying to him. Because he never thought that Sheikh ibn Uthaimeen would ever ride with him.

The Sheikh: “Yes the Shiekh.”

The driver at this point was amused and couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

The Sheikh: “And who are you brother?”

The Driver: “I am Sheikh Abdulaziz ibn Baz!”

The Sheikh started to laugh.

The Sheikh: “Are you really sheikh Abdulaziz ibn Bazz???”

The Driver: “Well, are you really Shiekh ibn Uthaimeen???”

The Sheikh: “However, Shiekh ibn baz is blind and he can not drive a car.”
The driver then was convinced that the passenger was indeed Shiekh ibn Uthameen (Rahimahullaah), and was in total embarrassment.

Mashura
01-20-2016, 02:09 PM
jazak Allaahu khairan farhan... they were amazing facts ;D... can you please share the source? I want to share on my wall on facebook. Barak Allaahu feek!

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mashura
jazak Allaahu khairan farhan... they were amazing facts ;D... can you please share the source? I want to share on my wall on facebook. Barak Allaahu feek!
Wa iyyak.

Here is the source for recent Taxi driver one :).

[Taken from “Safahaat Mushriqah Min Hayaat Al-Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-‘Uthaymeen”, p. 79. Also quoted in “Jewels Of Guidance” Pp. 163-164]

Please let me know which other sources you need.

Mashura
01-20-2016, 02:16 PM
thanks!

azc
01-28-2016, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
The Sick CarQuestion: What is your opinion about these duas which are put in the car, like the dua for riding, the dua for traveling, etc. What’s the response to those who say that they are amulets?!Answer: Amulets! I say that whoever says they are amulets are telling the truth, if the car is sick! The duas are attached to the car, not the rider, and to put them in the car is fine since the remind the riders for the dua for riding or traveling. Everything that helps to do good is good. There is no problem, and they are not amulets! Unless if someone said to you: If the car is sick, attaching the duas to it will cure it by the will of Allah!
source?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.