/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Philosopher of devils: “Friedrich Nietzsche”

abo mussaab
12-31-2015, 11:46 AM
This is the tomb of who said “God is dead”
Philosopher of devils: “Friedrich Nietzsche”
Certainly he has known now exactly who died
and who is The Ever Living, the self-subsisting, the sustainer of all , who does not die!
GOD say : “ And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-31-2015, 04:47 PM

:D

Physicist
12-31-2015, 10:06 PM
And also a fighter against hypocrisy...
Everything is a lesson for humanity on it's way to maturity inshallah.

M.I.A.
12-31-2015, 10:38 PM
That's a joke in poor taste imo.

Given long enough even heroes become villains.

Even hypocrisy is hidden for a time.

Although I am not familiar with Nietzsche I have heard some Muslim scholars talk of him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
12-31-2015, 11:06 PM
I also read only a bit of him long ago.
My main impression is that he was kind of fighting against morality but for honesty to oneself.
He probably played significant role in destructing morality.
But on the other hand, vacuum he helped to create, requires more reasonable and sustainable moral system, where morality and success in life should correlate.

M.I.A.
12-31-2015, 11:37 PM
Morality is subjective I suppose, no need to be kind to the unkind or polite to those who are not so in return.

....so why maintain the vaneer of morality?

A Cinderella story it ain't.

abo mussaab
01-01-2016, 01:18 PM
al-Baqarah starts off with: 4 verses concerning the believers, 2 verses concerning the disbelievers, & 13 verses concerning the hypocrites.

ALLAH warned of the hypocrites and their characteristics in 17 surahs and over 300 verses, with an entire Surah dedicated to exposing them.

Scimitar
01-01-2016, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
That's a joke in poor taste imo.

Given long enough even heroes become villains.

Even hypocrisy is hidden for a time.

Although I am not familiar with Nietzsche I have heard some Muslim scholars talk of him.
Its no joke. Do you even know who he was bro? I highly doubt it.

Scimi

M.I.A.
01-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Ah my mistake, I thought he was born in 1883.

There goes my joke about maturity.

Now I have to go look him up, so my posts can get even better. :|

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.