1. Mother - The first person to welcome you in this world.
2. Father - The first person to go through all the hardships just to see you smile.
3. Sibling - The first person to teach you the art of 'sharing and caring'.
4. Friend - The first person to teach you how to respect people with different opinions and viewpoints.
5. Life partner - The first person to make you realize the value of sacrifice and compromise.
6. Your Children - The first little person to teach you how to be selfless and think about others before yourself.
7. Your Grandchildren - The only persons who make you want to live the life, all over again ... (seen on a car sticker "If we had grandchildren before children")
“Be careful of (your duty to) Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship; surely Allah ever watches over you.” (Surah an-Nisa, 1)
“And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor-due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.” (Surah al-Bakarah, 83)