/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question What's with the 'light grey' call names?

greenhill
01-01-2016, 02:20 PM
I've noticed a new color for call names.. what is the difference?

:peace:

Ps I see Head Administrator, Administrator, Super Moderators, Moderators, Volunteers, Full Members and Limited Members. Grey?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-01-2016, 03:01 PM
That was tough to edit on smart phone :exhausted

BeTheChange
01-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Maybe it's a colour for new members?

AabiruSabeel
01-02-2016, 01:53 PM
The grey ones are those who have not activated their accounts by clicking the verification link sent to their email after registration. Sometimes the email does not go through due to technical issues and we ask them to contact us to manually activate their account.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-02-2016, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
The grey ones are those who have not activated their accounts by clicking the verification link sent to their email after registration. Sometimes the email does not go through due to technical issues and we ask them to contact us to manually activate their account.
Luckily I checked my spam folder when I was waiting the verification email. If not, then ardianto would never exist in IB. Verification link in email can make an email account assume it as spam and then throw it to spam folder.

greenhill
01-02-2016, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
Thank you..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.