/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ALLAH, The Truth & The Prophet Are More Beloved To Us Than Any Imam (Scholar)

abo mussaab
01-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhaab رحمه الله said:
“I-and all praises be to Allah alone-am not calling to a Sufi, fiqh or theological school. Nor am I calling to any of the Imams that I greatly respect, such as ibn al-Qayyim, al-Dhahabi, ibn Katheer and others.
Instead, I am calling to Allah alone, who has no partners, and I am calling to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ which he advised the first and the last of his nation to follow. And I hope that I never reject any truth that should come to me.
In fact, I call to witness Allah, His angels and all of His creation that if any word of truth should come to me from him [Referring to Abdullah ibn Isa, who and his son, greatly harmed him] I should then accept it upon the head and eye [i.e. with a complete submission] and I should completely discard any statement from my Imams that contradicts it—save for [my Imam] the Messenger of Allah ﷺ who only spoke the truth.”
[Muallifaat al-Shaikh al-Imaam Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhaab, vol. 7, p. 252]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-02-2016, 09:17 PM
you cannot call to Allah without calling to those who guide towards Allaah.

if guides werent needed Allah wouldnt establish prophets/messengers/scholars/khalifas etc

what a misguiding post this is

what a misguiding post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.