abo mussaab
01-01-2016, 08:13 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
01-01-2016, 08:31 PM
^^^
:bism:

:sl:

I suggest you not share stories like this because they do not benefit the ummah and instead harms. Of course, I am familiar with this story, but I think this story is extremely evil and sharing this evil is not going to benefit anyone except cause anger to arise in people when anger is forbidden to us by Prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam (peace and blessings be upon him).

So, In-sha-Allah (God-willing) try to bring positive things to share instead, which you've done and I've appreciated in the past, and I will continue to do so in regards to positive posts. However, please do not share evil like the above. Thank you.

:wa:

abo mussaab
01-01-2016, 08:55 PM

May the eyes of cowards never sleep
لا نامت أعين الجبناء

MuslimInshallah
01-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Abo Mussaab,

I agree with Search. If we want to put a wrong right, of course we need to discuss it sometimes. But it seems to me that this is just sensationalism. The man (Steven Green) was already widely recognized as having done a truly wicked act, and was jailed in the US for this crime in 2009. Furthermore, he committed suicide in 2014. Finally, before he died, he acknowledged that what he did was very wrong and apologized to the relatives. Why are you bringing this up now? What good comes of this?

May Allah, the Good, Help us to do what is Pleasing to Him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
01-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Please moderators delete this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.