/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Esa - Alexander Henderson

InToTheRain
01-03-2016, 02:12 PM
:bism:

Shaykh Esa Alexander Henderson - Awliya in the light of the Quran and Sunnah Taweez & Black Magic

Why is Aqeeda important? By Shaykh Esa - Alexander Henderson

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
01-03-2016, 11:08 PM
This is quite awkward because I have posted these videos without hearing the whole lecture first :embarrass Just to clarify my opinion on some matters:

1) Deobandi's are not a sect different from Barelwi's as their Aqeeda is the same; they are part of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamah.

2) It is better not to pray behind someone whom you believe or know is a Khawarij but even if you do pray it is still valid:

The Companions prayed behind the Khawarij who considered it a religious duty to murder the Sahaba and made takfir of them, and considered that Prophets can commit kaba’ir. Yet Ibn `Umar (Allah be well-pleased with him and his father) said: “When someone says Hayya `ala al-Salat I do not care whom I pray behind; I respond to my Lord’s command.”

strivingobserver98
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Masha Allah I've seen Shaykh Esa Alexander Henderson in real life. Great speaker and funny too :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.