/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Islam Reach All Planets?

burstingspace
01-04-2016, 03:46 PM
(sorry if this is the wrong thread) Salamualakum peeps, say there is intelligent extraterrestrial life. Does islam reach them? if so, how? Since the book would refer to this earth, and the prophet Muhammad was on THIS earth!! Theres over 500 billion galaxies, More than 200 billion stars in each, and many stars have planets revolving them, NASA has discovered over 3500 planets with the Kepler mission!! some of these planets are suitable for human life, so who's to say it doesn't have intelligent life? did islam possibly actually happen on a different planet and we think its our planet? is that what everyone thinks? how would islam reach a different planet without saying that prophet muhammed was in a different planet? Are we just honored to be born on earth? pls explain everybody! This has been on my mind for a rlly long time
P.S. SORRY IF THIS IS THE WORNG TRHEAD

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Salam alaykum

Strange but interesting question.

The Holy Quran Chapter 30 Surah Rome verse 26:

To Him (Allah) belongs every being that is in the heavens and on earth: all are devoutly obedient to Him.

Sorry but I haven´t answers to your question. I wish that someone has.

ardianto
01-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

What will happen if human meet extraterrestrials?.

I guess, Muslim da'ee will compete with Christian missionaries to introduce religion to those extraterrestrials.

:)

burstingspace
01-04-2016, 04:08 PM
jazakkallah khair ^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Islam reached Afghanistan because there were Muslims who introduced Islam to Afghan people. Islam reached Indonesia because there were Muslims who introduced Islam to Indonesian people.

So, can Islam reach extraterrestrials in other planets?. In Shaa Allah, if there are Muslims who go to other planets and introduce Islam to extraterrestrials at there.

burstingspace
01-04-2016, 04:57 PM
hmm yes thats very true...

LaSorcia
01-04-2016, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
wa'alaikumsalam.

What will happen if human meet extraterrestrials?.

I guess, muslim da'ee will compete with christian missionaries to introduce religion to those extraterrestrials.

:)
lol...

Eric H
01-04-2016, 11:08 PM
[Greetings and peace be with you burstingspace;

say there is intelligent extraterrestrial life. Does islam reach them? if so, how? Since the book would refer to this earth, and the prophet Muhammad was on THIS earth!! Theres over 500 billion galaxies, More than 200 billion stars in each, and many stars have planets revolving them, NASA has discovered over 3500 planets with the Kepler mission!!
If Allah can create all this in the first place, it should be within his power to pass his message to any planet.

I think we worry too much about aliens invading our Earth, but I don't think they could make a bigger mess of our planet than we are already doing now, they could even bring peace to our planet.

In the spirit of trusting in the creator of heaven and Earth.

Eric

Physicist
01-05-2016, 01:01 AM
I suppose, for extraterrestial civilizations Allah chooses messengers among their species.
Their life may be very different and have very different religions suitable for their environment.

greenhill
01-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Interesting perspectives. :D

Where should I start? Let's look at the mathematical probability of having the exact sequence and dispersion of matter following the big bang to have Earth formed. A complex mathematical formula that's akin to saying that all the sands in the beaches of the world were the its 'component' (part of the equation so to speak) the removal of 3 particles of sand and it does not work. Like if expansion too fast, or too slow.. what's the possibility of having two? Three?

Besides, Allah said, in His Final Words for us, somehow arranged to be 'minaljinnatiwannaas' which means 'of jin and man'.

So, He has created other beings and one is mentioned repeatedly with us. Jinns. That Allah created jin and man for the purpose of worshipping Him.

So, jin exists. They are (apparently) not limited to gravity like we are. Not visible to our eyes but can manifest himself (not sure how) . .

So if there were to be any aliens so to speak, it would be the legion of jinns (also created to worship allah).

The thing is, the infinite wisdom is huge beyond comprehension. We know not even drop if compared to the ocean. Look out and ponder on the miracles, in the sky and the ground, but don't let the stars distract you in your pondering. What is it that you disbelieve?

What we need to know is here on earth, keep them here. Is the message relevant? Is it the truth?

For us, as defined in the Quran, I remember coming across it, that there is a barrier place where we cannot pass, so meaning space travel will never happen. But that's off topic.

Not mainstream thoughts, but I thought I'd share to add to the dimension of the topic to show that a lot of people do go through similar questions.

:peace:

BlueOwl358
01-05-2016, 04:24 PM
If there is life, then there is faith and religion there. The actual problem is as to why we haven't properly met any extra terrestrials. That question is referred to as the Fermi Paradox and has a number of plausible answers to it. Technically one could point out humans themselves as aliens since our ancestry came to Earth from another reality/dimension/universe/whatever. There are tons of planets suitable for life and it should be readily available everywhere, but it isn't. Scientists say that there could be as many as 40 billion earth-like habitable planets in the milky way. So the question is: was life meant to be rare or common?

InToTheRain
01-05-2016, 08:19 PM
:salam:

I think it's true because Mohamamd :saws: was described as:

“And We have sent you (O Muhammad ) not but as a mercy for the Aalameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists)” [al-Anbiya’ 21:107].

Al-`Alamin is plural for `Alam, which encompasses everything in existence except Allah.
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...d=78&Itemid=35

We know the Jin's came and gave bayah to Mohammad :saws: and we don't know about their reach. But I think Allah Most High conveyed it in ways which He knows best as He did with the call to prayer of Ibrahim(AS):

After Ibrahim (AS) built the Kaaba, Allah ordered him to:

“And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men:…” [Surah Al Hajj 22:27]

Meaning announce the pilgrimage to mankind and call them to perform pilgrimage to this House, which We have commanded you to built.

It is reported in at-Tabari (18: 605,607) from Ibn Abbas and others that Ibrahim (AS) said:
‘O Lord, how can I convey this to people when my voice will not reach them?’ It was said:
‘Call them and We will convey it.

Eric H
02-23-2016, 05:31 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Milton; and welcome to the forum,

If any other beings had the technology to get to this planet they would be so far advanced that they would have no concept of primitive relegion, having left it far behind them.
The universe is too complex, and it could not come into existence without God. Even the most advanced people on this planet who think they don't need God, they will at some point have to stand before God.

All the most advanced societies are the least religious ones, not by coincidence.
You can call countries like America advanced, but they are also a cause of a lot of the world's problems. They have greed down to a fine art, People like Steve Job earned billions, by paying workers in China a few cents per hour and overcharging all his customers, he will have to stand before God. All the people in these advanced countries cannot cheat death, only God can raise them to a greater good life after death.

Twenty thousand children die every day as a result of grinding poverty, starvation and preventable disease. Advanced countries exploit these people.

In any case a fair proportion of the population of the planet has never even heard of Islam, so its not even earth wide, let alone universal.
Despite all the religions on Earth, the same God hears all our prayers.

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.