/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty of Islam thread

strivingobserver98
01-06-2016, 09:17 AM
:sl:

Use this thread to share anything wonderful and amazing that shows the beauty of Islam :).

There are so many things when you stop and reflect for a second and you think.. Subhan Allah. Share them here :ia:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Love this :)

Umm Abed
01-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Great thread:)

Ive always reflected on the aspect that no matter what your condition, hardship or ease - Allah is with you. You can turn to Him always, and thats so comforting:alhamd:.

strivingobserver98
01-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Subhan Allah :).

Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) can do everything.

Atheist: Can your Lord fit the entire universe into an egg without making the egg any bigger and the universe any smaller?

Imam: I would like you to look at the sky, and at that bird in the sky, and at that tree, and at all those people who have gathered around us and now look at me.

Atheist: I see them all.

Imam: If Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) can fit all of those things inside the tiny pupil of your eye, do you think that He cannot fit the universe into an egg?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.