/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this community (Islamicboard) united?

Merciful
01-08-2016, 12:00 AM
:sl:

What is the treatment you get from others here? Is Islamic etiquette properly observed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-08-2016, 12:27 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum. You will know the answer after you are active in this forum. :)

greenhill
01-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I think so. Browse through the posts and see.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Umm Abed
01-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Wassalam

With members like ardianto and greenhill, you can never go wrong:awesome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
01-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Hi,

There are one or two people who are extremely sarcastic with their responses and quite judgemental, but 99.99% of people on here are fabulo-tastic. I've gone through some really hard time and am still going through them, but the support I get from the people on here is outstanding. They are patient and understanding even when I have gone on and on and on and on and on about the same problem, and said some really daft things.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Merciful
01-09-2016, 04:59 PM
:jz: for the responses.

Mr.President
01-09-2016, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Merciful
:sl:

What is the treatment you get from others here? Is Islamic etiquette properly observed?
No man we fight everyday, tommorrow GMT+1 bid'a fights kindly join us, please bring cpl of boxing gloves

Just kidin bruh..... We do have difference of opinion but most guys here understand and respect each others opinions, and manhaj

BlackSeed
01-10-2016, 08:46 AM
I can sense a relatively positive Vibe here compared to some other Islamic forums, anyhow only time will answer the question

MuslimInshallah
01-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Assalaamu alaikum and welcome Merciful and Blackseed,

(smile) I don't know whether you'd say we are united on this Forum, as we have differences of opinion. But I joined this Forum because the people seemed nice. (twinkle) And overall, they are. (smile) Everyone can have an off day from time to time.

When people stick to a Forum, I find this gives a truer sense of community. (mildly) And if we realize that others are real people, and behave accordingly with them, then we can have better interactions with one another.

(smile) So please, feel free to add your voices to this Forum... (twinkle) and keep coming back... and help us to build a nice community here.

May Allah, the Hearing, Help us to listen to and appreciate one another.

hisnameiszzz
01-10-2016, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum and welcome Merciful and Blackseed,

(smile) I don't know whether you'd say we are united on this Forum, as we have differences of opinion. But I joined this Forum because the people seemed nice. (twinkle) And overall, they are. (smile) Everyone can have an off day from time to time.

When people stick to a Forum, I find this gives a truer sense of community. (mildly) And if we realize that others are real people, and behave accordingly with them, then we can have better interactions with one another.

(smile) So please, feel free to add your voices to this Forum... (twinkle) and keep coming back... and help us to build a nice community here.

May Allah, the Hearing, Help us to listen to and appreciate one another.
This is my adopted auntie MI and I am so grateful to this site for our paths crossing. I've had quite a turbulent time over the last few month and my adopted auntie has kept me in check through thick and thin. I have no idea if auntie MI is an Aalimah or not, but she is very very wise. :statisfie

This website is awesome, and the people on here are fabulous too. When I mentioned sarcastic people in a previous post, I don't blame them. I have been harping on about the same issues again and again and they probably got annoyed with me, lol. I probably deserved getting told off but it's all good.

Smile :)
01-10-2016, 11:17 PM
I'm pretty new and haven't been on here too much, but it seems really good so far. People seem really helpful and encouraging which as a new Muslimah is just what I've been looking for! :)

Merciful
01-11-2016, 12:46 AM
:ma: :)

I have been contemplating whether or not to stick around after viewing several threads and analysing the conduct. It appears that my concerns are to be put to rest; I have never come across a more desirable online community. On that note, I hereby vow to become an active member for as long as there is benefit to garner (with the exception of events/scenarios that warrant more attentiveness in real life like marriage).

I humbly request your acceptance into this tranquil community and I introduce myself and wish to be known as 'Musa' or simply 'Merciful'.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.