/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Islam the only way now?

popsthebuilder
01-08-2016, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
may allah guide you
connect with him
tell him
O God if islam is the true religion put islam in my heart
the islam is the true
and you will know this here ... or in the hereafter but you will regret if you let your self to satan when you know the true after it's too late
وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
the translating ...
( 22 ) And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
you can read it from the quran directly if you want to know more ...
http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=...er&trans=en_sh
you can also hear to feel it when you read the translating

i am sure you will be muslim soon inshaallah
so soon
That says nothing regarding the faithful under God of any"religion". In fact the Qur'an plainly states that there are people with different practices that are of the faithful, and believers and as such, followers, righteously under God.

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-08-2016, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder
That says nothing regarding the faithful under God of any"religion". In fact the Qur'an plainly states that there are people with different practices that are of the faithful, and believers and as such, followers, righteously under God.

Peace
Greetings popsthebuilder,
Just to clarify, the Qur'an doesnt say that. In certain verses, when it refers to Jews and Christians etc, it refers to those around the time of their respective prophets, who followed their true teachings, not what people made up afterwards. Prophet Muhammad, peace, blessings, and salutations of God be on him, is the last and final messenger of God, to all mankind, not just a specific people or time, and that is why God has preserved the scripture Himself. The only way, acceptable to Allah now, since then, is the way of Prophet Muhammad, peace, blessings and salutations of God be on him.

popsthebuilder
01-08-2016, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Just to clarify, the Qur'an doesnt say that. In certain verses, when it refers to Jews and Christians etc, it refers to those around the time of their respective prophets, who followed their true teachings, not what people made up afterwards. Prophet Muhammad, peace, blessings, and salutations of God be on him, is the last and final messenger of God, to all mankind, not just a specific people or time, and that is why God has preserved the scripture Himself. The only way, acceptable to Allah now, since then, is the way of Prophet Muhammad, peace, blessings and salutations of God be on him.
So what you're telling me is that another prophet will never come no matter what. Also you're saying that the teachings of the previous prophets hold no ground due to the Prophet Muhammad? What about faithful unity under God? Do you feel that you cannot be faithful to the one Creator God who created all existence unless you follow the teachings of Muhammad only? How is this even possible if all the prophets teach and preach and showed and lived by the same example then why must all only follow Muhammad? I've enjoyed my time here, and have learned much, but the closed mindedness and direction away from God's actual will this seems to be portrayed by some here no longer interest me. What kind of egotistical prideful fool would insist that the way to God is only through one person or man? Are most people here unaware that God places things directly on your heart? We do not not need the interpretation of others to lead us. Only the selfless conscience and the things written on your heart by God? I'm done, surely it will be deleted anyway because my opinion even on specific threads that aren't really about Islam, but the path to GOD regardless of organized religion.

I wish all here peace and direction under God why is will and for our sake. I'm not certain that I will return here but for those of you faithful under God I wish Godspeed and for those of you stuck in your pride I only hope for God's mercy. Peace.

All thanks, praise adoration are to GOD.

Umm Malik
01-08-2016, 02:33 PM
So what you're telling me is that another prophet will never come no matter what. Also you're saying that the teachings of the previous prophets hold no ground due to the Prophet Muhammad? What about faithful unity under God? Do you feel that you cannot be faithful to the one Creator God who created all existence unless you follow the teachings of Muhammad only? How is this even possible if all the prophets teach and preach and showed and lived by the same example then why must all only follow Muhammad? I've enjoyed my time here, and have learned much, but the closed mindedness and direction away from God's actual will this seems to be portrayed by some here no longer interest me. What kind of egotistical prideful fool would insist that the way to God is only through one person or man? Are most people here unaware that God places things directly on your heart? We do not not need the interpretation of others to lead us. Only the selfless conscience and the things written on your heart by God? I'm done, surely it will be deleted anyway because my opinion even on specific threads that aren't really about Islam, but the path to GOD regardless of organized religion.

I wish all here peace and direction under God why is will and for our sake. I'm not certain that I will return here but for those of you faithful under God I wish Godspeed and for those of you stuck in your pride I only hope for God's mercy. Peace.

All thanks, praise adoration are to GOD.
for example
if a president send a person to place
and tell him about his Teachings and orders and decisions
Should the people respect this sender person? Regardless of his rank? And carrying out his orders?
and even allah is the best ... we should love him with the best way that he love

and for Allah is the highest attribute. And He is Exalted in Might, the Wise.

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
( 84 ) Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."

( 179 ) مَّا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَىٰ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّىٰ يَمِيزَ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبِي مِن رُّسُلِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ۚ وَإِن تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ
( 179 ) Allah would not leave the believers in that [state] you are in [presently] until He separates the evil from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward.

we just want to help you ... i believe in islam ... i believe that is the true ... i feel it in everything in my life ... than i want o help ... than i am soo sorry if i bodice you with my wrong way of explaining
but what can i say ... except as the prophet noah said :
"O my people have you considered: if I should be upon clear evidence from my Lord while He has given me mercy from Himself but it has been made apparent to you, should we force it upon you while you are averse to it?
And O my people, I ask not of you for it any wealth. My reward is not but from Allah. And I am not one to drive away those who have believed. Indeed, they will meet their Lord, but I see that you are a people behaving ignorantly.
i just want to help
i am sorry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
01-08-2016, 04:20 PM
@popsthebuilder sorry that you're done. What you say about 'closed mindedness' and 'egotistical prideful fool' is only a point of view.

What sis Insanaah is saying, and saying it in the nicest possible way, very polite and gently too is a truth that is shared by many across the globe and I, for one. Although we (as Muslims, either as nations or communities or even individuals) are divided around the world, taught in imperialist systems, under secular laws conflicting with God's Laws, yet united in belief in the procession of messengers, their purpose and that Allah Is One, Eternally Supreme in every respect. How is that? As a nation of believers that follows Allah's command unchanging (as much as we can) or the nation that has changed (even their own doctrine) yet claim they are on the right path. Now who is full of pride? But, this is not about that, I can only hope that you can open up and see the final message and the miracle of it to conclude all the previous messages.

But, as Satan would have it, he has created great diversions so as not to have the intended message delivered and to mislead people away. . Jesus was sent for the Jews, they rejected him but his words were powerful, he attracted a following and over course of time became Christians. Muhammad, pbuh, the final one, with the message and the answers to confirm the Truth, did so, some believed yet others still rejected, as they did before with Jesus. Still the islamic practice remained the same.

Isn't that also a miracle?

You can't fool a nation for 1,500 years through indoctrination alone, let alone a large, loosely linked (if not totally at war with each other) scattered believers around the world to believing what we do. That WE account for our own sins. We were pure at birth. Why do we all choose to do so? It makes sense.

Because, it is the truth.

Ponder that.

:peace:

popsthebuilder
01-08-2016, 06:47 PM
I understand the doctrine of Islam based on the Qur'an pretty well. I accept it as truth.

What I do not do is claim it is the only, or full truth in itself, without unification with other truly faithful followers of the One Creator GOD, and all aligning core scripture of those truthful faiths, making one unified wholly benificial direction along the narrow path.

To proclaim division based on contradiction is not the way.

I am justifying no one, as all organized religions seem to be infected with some sort of greed by the practitioners, but not the scripture.

Must return to work. I did not mean that anyone was being rude. I, was bothered by something else, and apologize. You seem to be speaking of Christians in a broad view. I am not. Like all religions; some within them are wholly mislead and misleading.

Respectfully,
With humility,

Peace

Umm Malik
01-08-2016, 09:50 PM
I understand the doctrine of Islam based on the Qur'an pretty well. I accept it as truth.

What I do not do is claim it is the only, or full truth in itself, without unification with other truly faithful followers of the One Creator GOD, and all aligning core scripture of those truthful faiths, making one unified wholly benificial direction along the narrow path.

To proclaim division based on contradiction is not the way.

I am justifying no one, as all organized religions seem to be infected with some sort of greed by the practitioners, but not the scripture.

Must return to work. I did not mean that anyone was being rude. I, was bothered by something else, and apologize. You seem to be speaking of Christians in a broad view. I am not. Like all religions; some within them are wholly mislead and misleading.

Respectfully,
With humility,

Peace
so do you believe of the quran as the true ?
ok if you were in the time of moses for example
you should follow him
and if you being in the time of jesus you should follow him
now the last prophet and the last prophet is the prophet muhammad
if the islam tell us follow just mohammad without believing of the last prophets .. we may be doubt
but in islam we believe in the all prophets ... if you believe that the prophet jesus ( as a prophet ) became after moses and no problem to accept him
this the same about the prophet muhammad pace be upen all of them

may allah guide you to the right path
amen

LaSorcia
01-08-2016, 11:16 PM
I do not believe it is the only way now. Why would God invalidate his former covenants?

popsthebuilder
01-09-2016, 01:24 AM
so do you believe of the quran as the true ?
ok if you were in the time of moses for example
you should follow him
and if you being in the time of jesus you should follow him
now the last prophet and the last prophet is the prophet muhammad
if the islam tell us follow just mohammad without believing of the last prophets .. we may be doubt
but in islam we believe in the all prophets ... if you believe that the prophet jesus ( as a prophet ) became after moses and no problem to accept him
this the same about the prophet muhammad pace be upen all of them

may allah guide you to the right path
amen
I have no problem whatsoever accepting Mohammed as a prophet who followed the will of GOD placed on his heart.
I do not differentiate between the teachings of the prophets or the one pure messenger too much, as they all teach the same things.

There are even other older monotheistic religions that also go along many of the same tenets that I believe are profitable.

Let's assume(never a good idea) that you are right; that the last prophet has precedence over All previous prophets regardless of all other factors. What then of more recent prophets? What about the Bahia Faith?

Peace

keiv
01-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I have no problem whatsoever accepting Mohammed as a prophet who followed the will of GOD placed on his heart.
I do not differentiate between the teachings of the prophets or the one pure messenger too much, as they all teach the same things.

There are even other older monotheistic religions that also go along many of the same tenets that I believe are profitable.

Let's assume(never a good idea) that you are right; that the last prophet has precedence over All previous prophets regardless of all other factors. What then of more recent prophets? What about the Bahia Faith?

Peace
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
<filler>

popsthebuilder
01-09-2016, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
<filler>
Did anyone misunderstand the question?

If, according to Islam, the last prophet is the one to be angered to only, then why do you not acknowledge the prophets that came after Mohammed?

Respectfully,

Peace

Insaanah
01-09-2016, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
I do not believe it is the only way now. Why would God invalidate his former covenants?
Because the teachings of the earlier faiths have been changed/corrupted/lost. With time, the message got forgotten or corrupted. So people started doing one or more of the below:

• worshipping other gods along with The One and Only True God
  • making idols
  • saying that God begot a son
  • saying that certain people were incarnations of God
  • rejecting belief in God altogether
  • elevating the status of some prophets to divine
  • rejecting or blaspheming some of the prophets

Whenever God's message got distorted by people, or forgotten, a new messenger was sent, not with any new or changed message, but reinforcing the actual message that God sent all the messengers with, the actual core beliefs that people were taught from the beginning of humanity, confirming the true parts of previous teachings and scriptures, and correcting wrong beliefs and misconceptions that had crept in.

God required that whenever He sent a new messenger, that messenger should be followed along with any new scripture given to him, superseding the previous changed/forgotten scripture teachings. This chain of messengers culminates in prophet Muhammad (peace on him), who is the last and final prophet and messenger. Since his prophethood, God's message is available unchanged and unadulterated, for the entire world, until the end of time. He wasn't sent as prophet and messenger for a specific group of people and specific time (e.g. as Moses and Jesus were to the Children of Israel), but he was sent for all the world, for all time, until the Day of Judgement. Thus he is the last, not first, prophet of Islam; a messenger to all mankind, for now, and for all time to come. He is the messenger who must now be followed.

And since the scripture given to him is the only one fully preserved. 100% the word of God, there won't be any need for a new Prophet, because the message is, and will remain, intact, as God has promised. Thus it is fully preserved with no word in it coming from any human, unlike the other scriptures that we have with us today, that have been changed by humans - thus it supersedes the previous scriptures, while being a continuation, confirmation and culmination of the original message contained within them, in its last and final form. The Final Testament. It has no versions or editions. Millions of people from all over the world have it memorised and they all recite word for word the same thing. It contains the central message of God, that people should obey God and His Messenger, and practical guidance on how to live, stories of previous prophets from which to learn lessons, warnings, rules, comfort, solace, good tidings, and in it God corrects misconceptions people may have about Him or His prophets. It tells us what has always been expected from humans since the beginning of time; what He told His prophets to teach people since the beginning. That message never changed. The essence of Islam is what always was, and has always been, the true and natural religion; the way of all the Prophets, the original and only message.

When you follow Islam, you are automatically following the central and core message God sent all the Prophets with, in its unchanged and original form. It is not a new faith, but is the same ultimate universal truth that God revealed to all the prophets, including Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be on them), and the same thing they all taught. Thus Islam is not named after a specific person (like Christianity, Buddhism), nor after a certain race or place (like Judaism, Hinduism), but a state of being, and is named by God Himself, the meaning loosely translating as 'submission to God', which is what every Prophet and their righteous followers did, from amongst all times, places and peoples. That in itself is one fraction of the evidence that it was the way of all the Prophets from the beginning.

As Muslims, we feel very close to Moses and Jesus (peace be on them both), and we love, honour, respect and believe in them. You would have no need to give them up, but if you did, you cannot be Muslim, as belief in them is a compulsory part of faith.

Peace.

Insaanah
01-09-2016, 02:16 PM
then why do you not acknowledge the prophets that came after Mohammed?
As explained in my post above, a new prophet or messenger was only sent by God when the teachings or scriptures of former prophets had been changed/corrupted/forgotten. God has promised to preserve the Qur'an, and it is indeed unchanged and 100% Gods word, thus no need for a new prophet or messenger, and God has indeed said that Prophet Muhammad (peace, blessings, and salutations of Allah be on him) is the last and final prophet and messenger. Anyone that claims to be a prophet or messenger after him is a false prophet. Only Jesus (peace be on him) will return to earth towards the end of times.

Peace.

popsthebuilder
01-09-2016, 02:29 PM
You say that Mohammed taught the same core message as other prophets. Then go on to say that the teaching of other prophets is flawed based on erroneous interpretation and additions. You say that Mohammed was the prophets for the world and that others were for Israel or Judea only. Do you understand that the twelve tribes are spread about the entire world, and as such, is inclusive to all the world? You state that no other messenger will ever be needed because of the purity of the Qur'an.

If that is the case then why do so many look to kill other faithful people? Why are believers in the one GOD being persecuted by "followers" of the last prophet if indeed there is no need for further testament?

Just like followers of other faiths; their are those who wholly misinterpret the writings to confirm to their own greed and pride.

Why are the Druze persecuted if there is no need for further unification and direction under God.

Still haven't heard an answer about prophets after Mohammed, or why he was designated to be the last or the only one for he whole world. Also still don't understand how that if he was pure and rightious and the book is without error, then why do supposed followers still kill the innocent and ignorant.

Peace

Thank you all for any clearification that you may add.

Scimitar
01-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Well, Jesus pbuh is coming back, Pops... but he was the second to last Prophet, and The Messiah - meaning, he has a special role to play in the end times.

Scimi

M.I.A.
01-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Did anyone misunderstand the question?

If, according to Islam, the last prophet is the one to be angered to only, then why do you not acknowledge the prophets that came after Mohammed?

Respectfully,

Peace
Because we use the same logic as you.

The Quran is the final revelation and the prophet pbuh is the final prophet.

Those that follow as a people are caretakers and servants of all they are given authority over.

There is belief in important people yet to appear.. Such as the mahdi, the dajjal and Jesus.. In no particular order.

But the roles they will play are fairly specific.

The Quran mentions people of the book, Jews, Christians, sabiens, magians.. Alongside Muslims.

And I suppose they are all included until they exclude themselves, as are we.. Probably.

But everything has a time and place, to understand religion as a whole is not such an easy matter..

And we are all lead to our own ends.

Although I don't know which prophets after Muhammed pbuh you are talking about?

Angered to?

The mahdi, the dajjal and Jesus..

It really is very telling, seriously

popsthebuilder
01-09-2016, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Because we use the same logic as you.

The Quran is the final revelation and the prophet pbuh is the final prophet.

Those that follow as a people are caretakers and servants of all they are given authority over.

There is belief in important people yet to appear.. Such as the mahdi, the dajjal and Jesus.. In no particular order.

But the roles they will play are fairly specific.

The Quran mentions people of the book, Jews, Christians, sabiens, magians.. Alongside Muslims.

And I suppose they are all included until they exclude themselves, as are we.. Probably.

But everything has a time and place, to understand religion as a whole is not such an easy matter..

And we are all lead to our own ends.

Although I don't know which prophets after Muhammed pbuh you are talking about?

Angered to?

The mahdi, the dajjal and Jesus..

It really is very telling, seriously
"Angered to?"

I didn't understand that part. Your post in general is very welcome.

Peace

M.I.A.
01-09-2016, 04:40 PM
...il take it as a spelling mistake on your part.

Allah swt protect us from the evil of our own self and the evil of the shaitan and his followers.

Umm Malik
01-09-2016, 05:13 PM
You say that Mohammed taught the same core message as other prophets. Then go on to say that the teaching of other prophets is flawed based on erroneous interpretation and additions. You say that Mohammed was the prophets for the world and that others were for Israel or Judea only. Do you understand that the twelve tribes are spread about the entire world, and as such, is inclusive to all the world? You state that no other messenger will ever be needed because of the purity of the Qur'an.

If that is the case then why do so many look to kill other faithful people? Why are believers in the one GOD being persecuted by "followers" of the last prophet if indeed there is no need for further testament?

Just like followers of other faiths; their are those who wholly misinterpret the writings to confirm to their own greed and pride.

Why are the Druze persecuted if there is no need for further unification and direction under God.

Still haven't heard an answer about prophets after Mohammed, or why he was designated to be the last or the only one for he whole world. Also still don't understand how that if he was pure and rightious and the book is without error, then why do supposed followers still kill the innocent and ignorant.

Peace

Thank you all for any clearification that you may add.

you are welcome ... that's our duty
if you realize the age of the earth and the prophet muhammad you will realize that it's normal of the prophet muhammad to be the last one until now
and allah tells us that is the last one and we believe in that
read the quran and you will show how many time allah tells us about the prophets peace be upon them
think about islam as a last religion ... read quran
and let your heart tell you
it will found the true
if you read the all quran you won't found any mistake in the verses ... you will make sure that is the truth ... because we have a lot of people that memorize quran and we obligated to write it in the original language i mean arabic
that's mean is still as he descended from god and you will also know that the prophet is last one
so i will invite you to learn it
and i ask allah to guide you to the true
just ask him and he is able for all the things
and
قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ
Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

thank you ...

Umm Malik
01-09-2016, 05:29 PM
wow it's you :)
no ... allah didn't invalidate his former covenants
you know ... if i say i am a muslim without believing in jesus peace be upon him or moses peace be upon him
or the last prophets i won't be a muslim because this is a important rule of the faith

Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, the Last Day, and to believe in providence both its good and its bad.

so the prophet muhammad does not come to tell us that the others are false
no .... but to complete the message from allah
this is what i believe and what i want you to know about islam
and may allah guide us to the straight path
and thank you ....
my greetings :)

popsthebuilder
01-09-2016, 06:29 PM
you are welcome ... that's our duty
if you realize the age of the earth and the prophet muhammad you will realize that it's normal of the prophet muhammad to be the last one until now
and allah tells us that is the last one and we believe in that
read the quran and you will show how many time allah tells us about the prophets peace be upon them
think about islam as a last religion ... read quran
and let your heart tell you
it will found the true
if you read the all quran you won't found any mistake in the verses ... you will make sure that is the truth ... because we have a lot of people that memorize quran and we obligated to write it in the original language i mean arabic
that's mean is still as he descended from god and you will also know that the prophet is last one
so i will invite you to learn it
and i ask allah to guide you to the true
just ask him and he is able for all the things
and
قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ
Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

thank you ...
I have and do.

Thank you again.

Peace

LaSorcia
01-09-2016, 07:15 PM
wow it's you :)
no ... allah didn't invalidate his former covenants
you know ... if i say i am a muslim without believing in jesus peace be upon him or moses peace be upon him
or the last prophets i won't be a muslim because this is a important rule of the faith

Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, the Last Day, and to believe in providence both its good and its bad.

so the prophet muhammad does not come to tell us that the others are false
no .... but to complete the message from allah
this is what i believe and what i want you to know about islam
and may allah guide us to the straight path
and thank you ....
my greetings :)
Ameen!

Umm Malik
01-09-2016, 08:23 PM
I have and do.

Thank you again.

Peace
you are welcome

Umm Malik
01-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Ameen!
thanks dear lasoricia and ameeen <3

greenhill
01-18-2016, 05:44 PM
I saw this on my way to answer another post and also observed that it was attended to, I proceeded on.. but after settling all, I couldn't remember which thread. Headache.!. I think this is the one.

The story goes back to Abraham. He prayed for his seeds be the line of prophets. . His wish was granted. From his house were to be the priestly nation. Ismail & Isaac, .. Jacob .. Moses.. David, Solomon, ..all the way down to Jesus. The prophets were for them. So they could lead the way to build a connection with the Lord Supreme, Allah The AlMighty.

But instead, earthly desires derails them, time and time again. The teachings quickly change and fade away soon after the prophet is gone.

The final prophet carrying the final message is the only one from Ismail, Abraham's first born. Every other came from Isaac.

The world was ready. It was ready for change. So the final message for the world could not be given to the Jacob line as their record speaks for itself.

The Jews were supposed to have followed Jesus, in a nation with him. Others who followed makes it a bigger nation! If they had adopted it when Muhammad (pbuh and to all other prophets I have mentioned) got his revelation, we'd have a single nation, united in faith, with the Israelites the from house of Abraham as the nation of priests.

As I said, they cause the split. They know it too. They're still doing it now.. getting bolder.. so the final prophet went to the Arabs to do the job the Israelites were being primed to do.

How they hate that. See what they're doing to the Arab states? From long ago..

They have exposed themselves.

I'm so sleepy I hope I'm making sense. Typing from phone is ardous.

Goodnight from here

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.