/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Long distance relationship

Jazmyn
01-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Everyone!! I'm new here so plz bear with me x) I just had a question abt a situation I'm going through. I'm in a distance relationship with someone which means there's no physical contact whatso ever and like I know tht having a boyfriend is haram in Islam as it can lead to temptation but since there's no contact at all is it still haram? We are very serious abt each other and he's muslim too, we respect each other and all but I'm just not sure if my deen allows this evn w/o physical contact or anything tht is against goodness, crazy things honestly...idk Help Please!
Thanks xxxx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I don't know what to say either. It is all about intentions at the end of the day. Long distance relationship puts a barrier between you. But it leads to a fantasy relationship. Totally unreal. And you would build up the person to be something he isn't.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Jazmyn
01-09-2016, 08:07 AM
...Forgot to mention we also know each other IN PERSON, relatives and all but at the time we were just...strangers and now like we live/moved to different countries

strivingobserver98
01-09-2016, 08:27 AM
:wa:

By reading your post I'm guessing your young :).

But why not make it halal and approach each other for marriage :ia:? Your parents can see if he's right and in the meetings you can both ask the important questions too.

Remember when your texting freely without mahram, Shaytan is the third one involved.

Recommend you to watch this :):

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
01-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Subhan Allah this is the real Love :statisfie. Work for Jannah and be there for eternity.

Jazmyn
01-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Thank U all for ur help and advices x)

strivingobserver98
01-10-2016, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazmyn
Thank U all for ur help and advices x)
May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Please do let us know if you have any more thoughts :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.