/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims, why do you act this way..

waynemarkrooney
01-09-2016, 09:54 PM
Okay so first of all, i want to start of by saying i have nothing against muslims or islam, im not a racist or anything like that. I respect all religions, but seriously, i do not understand why you muslims have to act this certain way all the time. Where i come from there is a lot of muslims. They ALWAYS are so loud and act so tough and get in fights and stuff. Why do you act this way? Not every muslim are violent but a lot of you are and i don't understand why you do this. My little brother got killed by 2 muslims because he was drunk and said som stupid stuff. Why are muslims so loud? They always yell in the street and stuff. I respect your religon but i have had enough, --- but please stop act out in public and get som respect. We are living in 2016 and not 1300.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-10-2016, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waynemarkrooney
Where i come from there is a lot of muslims. They ALWAYS are so loud and act so tough and get in fights and stuff.

:omg: if this is correct , very sad . Islam teaches us the opposite.

My little brother got killed by 2 muslims because he was drunk and said som stupid stuff.

was he involved in fighting ? Killing is a major sin in Islam . So , if an unknown person is drunk and said some ' stupid stuff' , it's unlikely that Muslims will kill him . If he has personal problem with any specific person / group , got involved in quarreling and fighting , then that could happen. Anyway , sorry to hear about your brother's death .

We are living in 2016 and not 1300

Muslims were / are not allowed to kill innocent person , do bad behaviour with anyone. So , don't judge Islam by bad behaviour of your neighbourhood muslims.

Muslims are not perfect , Islam is :statisfie

Muslim Woman
01-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Few related info :

Misconception against Quran , Muslims :

....The Qur’an says about the prohibition of murder, (…Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.) (Al-An`am 6: 151) and Allah says in the Qur’an, (Nor take life, which Allah has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully,

We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law)) (Al-Israa’ 17: 33). According to the Qur’an, killing any person without a just cause is as big a sin as killing the whole humanity and saving the life of one person is as good deed as saving the whole humanity. (See Al-Ma’idah 5: 32)

However, your question is valid, then how come the Qur’an says, (kill them wherever you find them…) as it is mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 191 and Surah An-Nisaa’ 4: 89. The answer is simple and that is, you should read these verses in their textual and historical context. You should read the whole verse and it is better that you read few verses before and few after. Read the full text and see what is said:

(Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.

But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.) (Al-Baqarah 2: 190-194)

Dr. Muzammil H. Siddiqi, President of the Fiqh Council ofNorth America, states the following:

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.php?topic=2052.0

http://theislampath.com/smf/index.ph...sg7400#msg7400

LaSorcia
01-10-2016, 05:36 PM
First and most importantly, I am truly sorry for the loss of your brother. Violence like that is horrible and tragic for all parties and their families.

Also, I wonder, how do you know the other people acting so bad are Muslims?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
01-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Like the above posters said, sorry to hear about your loss, and it's awful what has happened but I am sure the perpetrators would have been locked up.

Also, not all Muslims are the same. That's generalising big style! That's like me saying there were a few IRA terrorists in Ireland so all Irish people must be terrorists.

Amazigh073
01-15-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm Muslim and I don't act that way.

But sorry for your loss. When did that happen?

new2010
01-15-2016, 05:19 PM
Try to distinguish between those who try to understand and practice religion and those who call themselves Muslim and act all the time out of proud and not knowledge. Sorry for your bro.

Snel
01-16-2016, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waynemarkrooney
Okay so first of all, i want to start of by saying i have nothing against muslims or islam, im not a racist or anything like that. I respect all religions, but seriously, i do not understand why you muslims have to act this certain way all the time. Where i come from there is a lot of muslims. They ALWAYS are so loud and act so tough and get in fights and stuff. Why do you act this way? Not every muslim are violent but a lot of you are and i don't understand why you do this. My little brother got killed by 2 muslims because he was drunk and said som stupid stuff. Why are muslims so loud? They always yell in the street and stuff. I respect your religon but i have had enough, --- but please stop act out in public and get som respect. We are living in 2016 and not 1300.
I have to say that I don't know your particular circumstances but I'll say it anyway: Not all brown people are muslims. Yes, that's true, even some people who call themselves muslims have practically nothing to do with Islam, or they believe in a very distorted version of the islamic teachings (rendering them in many cases, islamically speaking, as non-muslims). Furthermore, being born into a muslim family doesn't necessarily make you a muslim. For some people Islam is only cultural and in practice it barely has any influence on their lives or on their behavior. Many of these same people have been hurting muslims and stabbing muslims in back, they have (look at our history, hints: the fatimides helping the crusaders, the imprisonment of ibn taymiyyah) done so in them past and are doing so today. Hypocrisy exists everywhere, unfortunately.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.