/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man Suffers a Heart Attack on a Plane, Two Muslim Women Save His Life

strivingobserver98
01-10-2016, 09:45 AM
:sl:

Masha Allah :). You will never see this in the mainstream news, lets all share this :ia:.

During a Thai airways flight from Bangkok to Sydney, a man suffered a heart attack. Flight attendants made an announcement on the plane’s PA system asking if there were any doctors in the plane who could help.

Immediately, two women came forward, one a neurologist and another, a pediatrician. Wasting no time, they administered CPR and then used a defibrillator to bring the man to a stable condition remaining with him to monitor his condition. If it wasn’t for their swift response, the man may not have survived.
http://ilmfeed.com/man-suffers-a-hea...save-his-life/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
01-10-2016, 09:37 PM
:awesome:

two kind women :shade:

hisnameiszzz
01-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Wow. That's awesome!

If it was covered in the media, I am sure they would make it seem like they were trying to kill him or something like that!

strivingobserver98
01-10-2016, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
If it was covered in the media, I am sure they would make it seem like they were trying to kill him or something like that!
Yes maybe something like "Two Muslim women get in the way while DYING man miraculously recovers from heart attack.".

:/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
01-10-2016, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Yes maybe something like "Two Muslim women get in the way while DYING man miraculously recovers from heart attack.".

:/
MEGALOL.

I'm still waiting for the media to cover all the Muslims in the UK who have been helping out the people of Cumbria that were flooded in over the last couple of weeks. There have been whole hordes of local lads that have been going over on a daily basis to help with sandbagging and helping the victims of the floods, but it has not been in a single local or national paper (not to my knowledge anyway).

For sure, they are not doing it for the media attention, but it would be nice to have Muslims and Islam portrayed in a positive manner for once.

Sorry, that was off topic and I can only but apologise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.