/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 wives present younger wife to hubby, 70

strivingobserver98
01-12-2016, 07:33 AM
:sl:

JEDDAH: A 70-year-old citizen of Taif got the surprise of his life when his two wives egged him on to get married a third time, and that too to a younger woman. They not only made the suggestion but also offered help in the form of arranging the marriage.

Awad bin Aouaimer Al-Thouaibi told local media that he could not believe his ears when his wives came up with the idea. “First I thought they were pulling a fast one on me. However, they looked serious about it and said they want to do that out of love and respect for me and want to make me happy.”

The wedding ceremony was held in a Taif hall under the supervision of none others but the two wives. A joyful Al-Thouaibi was all praise for them as they kept their promise and made all the arrangements for the D-Day.

The newly married couple took off for a honeymoon trip soon after the marriage. “I will never forget what they both did to make me happy,” added Al-Thouaibi. He better not forget it!

While some female readers might frown upon the idea and cast doubts on the mental fitness of the generous wives, there may be a section of “thankful” women who would like to surprise their hubbies similarly.
http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/863481

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Linkdeutscher
01-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Masha Allah.

I make du'a he can treat them all well and equally.

Muslim Woman
01-12-2016, 07:51 AM

so , he was not happy with his 2 wives ? He needed more happiness ? Well , no problem with it if his all wives are happy now . lol

strivingobserver98
01-12-2016, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

so , he was not happy with his 2 wives ? He needed more happiness ? Well , no problem with it if his all wives are happy now . lol
:wa:

Not sure, maybe to make him even more happier :D.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
01-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Bahaha. Is it weird all I thought was that age was catching up with the wives more so than the husband, so they just introduced someone new to the equation so he'd waste his energy on her and they could 'watch their stories'. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.