/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Nimetullah in Japan

strivingobserver98
01-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Sheikh Nimetullah, a man who devoted his life for Islam and made great efforts to guided Japanese people to Islam.

Nimetullah Yurt was born in Turkey in 1932. He memorizes Qur'an, speaks Arabic and many other languages. Sheikh Nimetullah visited many countries such as Japan, and made great efforts in Islamic Da'wah.

Sheikh Nimetullah decides to go to Japan, and settled with his family in Tokyo. He spend more than 30 years roaming Japan from North to South, building mosques and turning them into schools. He made hundreds, rather, thousands of Japanese people to embrace Islam by the call of (La Ilaha Illa Allah) “there is no god but Allah”. Each day he used to distribute Islamic pamphlets and urge the Muslims to do so, he used to receive people in the Islamic Center Japan from morning to evening. During the night he used to visit several mosques in Tokyo and he used to take people by taxis on his own account to pray the Fajr prayer at Tokyo central mosque. Mosques are his residence. All people love him.

Sheikh Nimetullah used to say in Du'a: "O Allah, guide the enemy of Islam and turn their enmity into love and support to Islam, such as You did with Omar, Khalid and Ikrimah." May Allah bless Sheikh Nimetullah and reward him goodness.

Reference:
• With Sheikh Nimetullah, by Dr. Salih Samarrai, chairman of Islamic Center Japan.
• Nimetullah Hoca: www.nimetullahhoca.net

Sheikh Nimetullah (first at the left) with Abdullah Taqy Takazawa (first at the right), an Imam of a small Masjid in Tokyo, and friends.

Sheikh Nimetullah giving Islamic pamphlets to Japanese girls at Tokyo.

Sheikh Nimetullah distributing Islamic pamphlets in Tokyo streets.
Photo by Dr. Salih Samarrai

Sheikh Nimetullah in Tokyo streets.

Sheikh Nimetullah (standing on the right) giving a lecture in Tokyo, in February, 2003, attended by more than hundred Japanese professor. Mr. Ali al-Zabi (standing on the left) translated the lecture in Japanese language and answered the attendants' questions for two hours. After the lecture many of the attendants may convert to Islam immediately.
Photo by Dr. Salih Samarrai

Sheikh Nimetullah at Shizuoka Muslim Association center, Japan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-12-2016, 04:12 PM
When I read "in Japan" in the title suddenly I remember Imam Abdullah Taqy Takazawa. Alhamdulillah, I see his picture in this thread with Sheikh Nimetullah.

InToTheRain
01-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Reminded me of Sheikh Maeno:

strivingobserver98
01-14-2016, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Imam Abdullah Taqy Takazawa
Masha Allah is he a well known Da'ee too?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-15-2016, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Masha Allah is he a well known Da'ee too?
Takazawa was tattoo artist for Yakuza before he met a mysterious foreigner on a street in Shibuya who gave him a piece of paper with shahadat written on it. It made him curious about Islam, start learn, and finally embrace Islam.

Few years later Takazawa visited Madinah and he meet again with that mysterious foreigner who actually an Imam in Masjid Nabawi!. Takazawa ever stayed few months in Haramain and lead salah in Masjid Nabawi. Now he is the important figure of dawah in Japan.

Here, a book about Abdullah Taki Takazawa.

LaSorcia
01-15-2016, 12:58 AM
This is ironic. I was just wondering a few days ago if there was a Muslim presence in Japan. Thanks for answering before I even asked lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.