/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is inside

jameelash
01-12-2016, 07:07 PM
What's Inside(i am posting again

"'If I were to squeeze this orange as hard as I could, what would come out?' I asked him.

He looked at me like I was a little crazy & said, 'Juice, of course.'

'Do u think apple juice could come out of it?'

'No!' he laughed.

'What about grapefruit juice?'

'No!'

'What would come out of it?'

'Orange juice, of course.'

'Why? Why when u squeeze an orange does orange juice come out?'

He may have been getting a little exasperated with me at this point.

'Well, it's an orange & that's what's inside."

I nodded.

'Let's assume that this orange isn't an orange, but it's u. Aиϑ someone squeezes u, puts pressure on u, says something u don't like & offends u. Aиϑ out of u comes anger, hatred, bitterness, fear. Why?’

The answer is because that's what's inside of u.

It's one of the great lessons of life. What comes out when life squeezes u? When someone hurts or offends u? If anger, pain & fear come out of u, it's because that's what's inside u. It doesn't matter who does the squeezing: ur mother, ur spouse, ur brother, ur children, ur boss, the government. If someone says something about u that u don't like, what comes out of u is what's inside. Aиϑ what's inside is up to u, it's ur choice.

When someone puts the pressure on u & out of u comes anything other than l♡ve , patience, composed thoughts, it's because that's what u've allowed to be inside. Once u take away all those negative things u don't want in ur life & replace them with positive things like gratitude, l♡ve , desired reactions & patience, u'll find yourself living a highly functioning life. ȋ̊η sha اللّه.

Don't throw away ur power of being kind, loving, forgiving & everything good.
Make the choice to accept what & who اللّه Subhana Ta'ala Sends ur way, learn the lesson.....extract the good.....leave the bad & move on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.