/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make Dua. Make Dua. Make Dua.

strivingobserver98
01-12-2016, 11:11 PM

Make dua.
Make dua.
Make dua.

Whatever you're doing right now, stop and make dua for every person in the room/house/building with you.

Keep asking for more.

Don't think about how much you don't deserve it. Because you don't. You don't deserve ANY of it. But that doesn't mean He won't give it to you.

It doesn't take away from His Might and Magesty to give to you. In fact,the opposite is true.. Allah's Generosity is exemplified when He gives.. So ask.. ASK.. Keep asking..

Don't compare Allah to humans.. Don't think that His Bounty has limits or that He can only give so much. His Bounty is limitless.. So don't be stingy in asking.

Ask.
ASK.

Allah WANTS you to ask Him for more. He is waiting for us to ask Him. Allah enjoys being Generous with us.. So think well of Him.. Think positively of Him.
And don't stop asking.

If Allah wanted He could wipe us all off the face of this planet. Hasn't that happened before? But He hasn't.. He's waiting.. For you and me.. Waiting for us to turn back to Him..

Don't just make dua for the big things, folks.. Make dua for EVERYTHING. Ask.. Ask..

A thousand times a day, ask..

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
01-13-2016, 12:02 AM
subhan'Allah so true and a reminder to all muslims including myself to never lose hope in the mercy of Allah SWT

IARLG
01-13-2016, 02:38 AM
Great Advice!

And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!" (Qur'an 40:60)

"O Allah, grant me the ability to constantly remember You and Your Greatness and to make dua to you."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.