/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Muslims girls are facing problems in getting married

Divinelslam
01-13-2016, 10:22 AM
Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

This post is like a gentle warning about Islam preachings. Myself Noor and by Allah grace i am well educated and working professional.
With the help of this forum I want to raise voice and share darker side of being girl.

I have been treated like a puppet since from the legal age of marriage as declared by government. I have had been like a victim or I can say this custom made me victim. As I passed 12 class, so like other parents my parents also started searching groom for me and every time I have to get ready to showcase myself in front of boys family members. Each time huge amount was wasted due to all this. If I have a good memory then I still remember that 50 families came to see me and every time same set of procedure was followed. This kills Noor inside me day by day.

Due to all this my parents stopped my studies without giving a thought that I want to study more. That time I always asked Allah: “Is it a crime to be a girl in Muslim family?"

Always I keep on motivating myself, that day will come in your life too Noor, you just have to be patience and have faith. I have firm believe what Allah does is best for us.
Then turning point came in my life after lots of patience.

One day family came to see me for marriage purpose then they asked me "What you have done?" I said graduation and at same point my father said my daughter is very talented as she cleared her CPMT (Medical entrance) in one go but you know I never allowed her to join as this profession is not good for girls in Islam (due to his so called belief I have to sacrifice my dream of being doctor)
Then again boy's father asked me "Why you didn't fight for your rights?"I said I did but at the end I gave up as no one supported me. Then he asked me
"Why u are not doing job, you are well qualified?" Here I was speechless, still I said my family won't allow me. He simply said "Beta we are looking for working girl and confident too" and in your case if you can't take stand for yourself them how come you will handle family? So from there my journey started as working women. That time also it was not by my choice but most of the family’s requirement was working girl, so I started. Now as I grow my earning also increase and that become an obstacles in marriage. Society never let you be happy.

Then at one point I asked my parents please stop searching groom for me if this is true that “Allah created boy for girl vice versa” and let him do his job.
After so many hurdles I found one guy 3 years back and then I started thinking that might be my life will take change, but here also society dogmatic believes came up between us.
Before proceeding further I want to ask: Marriage within caste is right as per Islam or wrong?. As per my knowledge or what I heard and read is "There is no caste system in ISLAM" ISLAM is one and it’s the only religion which teaches to be united and be as one.
Then why all these society contractor made this that marrying within caste is good and if you marry girl outside the caste then there will be honor killing... Why? Why? Why?
A ray of hope which I got few years back is also a victim of this believe and due to which we are not able to marry.
We both love each other and want to marry. In this regard he talk to his mother and his mother emotionally black mailed him that if he marry girl outside his caste then he has to leave them and she said his father is patient if something happened to him then he will be solely responsible for any uncertainty. After hearing all this he got scared and said no to me for marriage. We both are suffering just because of this societies thinking that too is not as per ISLAM.
Who is responsible what so ever is happened with us? I am not blaming him that he denied due to family pressure but I respect him. This is just because of his upbringing that made him like this due to which he won't be able to make decision what is right and what is wrong.
Our Muslims accept girl from other religion and they feel proud by saying we are increasing numbers.

My question here is if you all are busy in increasing numbers then who is going to think about Muslim girls? Who will marry with us? Boys keep going increasing number and they feel proud that they bring one non-Muslim into Muslim.
What kind of duality it is?? You won't accept girl from your religion. On other hand you accept girls from other religion. Wow what ISLAM people follow in today's world.
Did anyone gave a thought of it what will happen to Muslim girls??? As we keep on increasing number by marry with other religion girls and time will come when you won't find any Muslim boy for Muslim daughter or sister.

Please give a thought of it???
This story is not only mine there are many Muslims girls who is suffering like this and society doesn't allow them to raise their voice or stand for their true right in Islam. There are many innocent girl who is feeling so helpless. Our so called religious teachers never ever take these woman issue seriously. Only they preach this is good or this bad and put “Fatwah”. I want to know why not on this matter?? Why Boys are allowed to marry Non-Muslim girls and why there is caste system in Muslims?
I won’t find any scholar or preacher who fight for woman rights that is for highest of all Muslims woman. Time is changing and society developed in education and many other areas but some Muslim people still very conservative and dogmatic beliefs like caste in Islam, which in return affect their own Islamic girls. What is this?

I want answer and clear answer not only preaching and this voice is from many Muslims girls they are asking this from many years but still not getting clarity and help to improve their life..

I request you all who read this that seriously think and help each other. You have many woman around like your mother, sister, daughter, wife or any friend. Respect woman emotions and help in their soul journey here on earth for their happiness also not only selfishly think about Muslim Men.
Don't be fake and so selfish brothers and uncles. Just do something for the genuine right of Muslim girls..Shukriya

If I hurt anyone sentiments unknowingly then please forgive me. I will be so grateful to those who give solution and answer …

Allah Hafiz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
01-13-2016, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Divinelslam
Assalamualaikum Brothers and Sisters,

This post is like a gentle warning about Islam preachings. Myself Noor and by Allah grace i am well educated and working professional.
With the help of this forum I want to raise voice and share darker side of being girl.

I have been treated like a puppet since from the legal age of marriage as declared by government. I have had been like a victim or I can say this custom made me victim. As I passed 12 class, so like other parents my parents also started searching groom for me and every time I have to get ready to showcase myself in front of boys family members. Each time huge amount was wasted due to all this. If I have a good memory then I still remember that 50 families came to see me and every time same set of procedure was followed. This kills Noor inside me day by day.

Due to all this my parents stopped my studies without giving a thought that I want to study more. That time I always asked Allah: “Is it a crime to be a girl in Muslim family?"

Always I keep on motivating myself, that day will come in your life too Noor, you just have to be patience and have faith. I have firm believe what Allah does is best for us.
Then turning point came in my life after lots of patience.

One day family came to see me for marriage purpose then they asked me "What you have done?" I said graduation and at same point my father said my daughter is very talented as she cleared her CPMT (Medical entrance) in one go but you know I never allowed her to join as this profession is not good for girls in Islam (due to his so called belief I have to sacrifice my dream of being doctor)
Then again boy's father asked me "Why you didn't fight for your rights?"I said I did but at the end I gave up as no one supported me. Then he asked me
"Why u are not doing job, you are well qualified?" Here I was speechless, still I said my family won't allow me. He simply said "Beta we are looking for working girl and confident too" and in your case if you can't take stand for yourself them how come you will handle family? So from there my journey started as working women. That time also it was not by my choice but most of the family’s requirement was working girl, so I started. Now as I grow my earning also increase and that become an obstacles in marriage. Society never let you be happy.

Then at one point I asked my parents please stop searching groom for me if this is true that “Allah created boy for girl vice versa” and let him do his job.
After so many hurdles I found one guy 3 years back and then I started thinking that might be my life will take change, but here also society dogmatic believes came up between us.
Before proceeding further I want to ask: Marriage within caste is right as per Islam or wrong?. As per my knowledge or what I heard and read is "There is no caste system in ISLAM" ISLAM is one and it’s the only religion which teaches to be united and be as one.
Then why all these society contractor made this that marrying within caste is good and if you marry girl outside the caste then there will be honor killing... Why? Why? Why?
A ray of hope which I got few years back is also a victim of this believe and due to which we are not able to marry.
We both love each other and want to marry. In this regard he talk to his mother and his mother emotionally black mailed him that if he marry girl outside his caste then he has to leave them and she said his father is patient if something happened to him then he will be solely responsible for any uncertainty. After hearing all this he got scared and said no to me for marriage. We both are suffering just because of this societies thinking that too is not as per ISLAM.
Who is responsible what so ever is happened with us? I am not blaming him that he denied due to family pressure but I respect him. This is just because of his upbringing that made him like this due to which he won't be able to make decision what is right and what is wrong.
Our Muslims accept girl from other religion and they feel proud by saying we are increasing numbers.

My question here is if you all are busy in increasing numbers then who is going to think about Muslim girls? Who will marry with us? Boys keep going increasing number and they feel proud that they bring one non-Muslim into Muslim.
What kind of duality it is?? You won't accept girl from your religion. On other hand you accept girls from other religion. Wow what ISLAM people follow in today's world.
Did anyone gave a thought of it what will happen to Muslim girls??? As we keep on increasing number by marry with other religion girls and time will come when you won't find any Muslim boy for Muslim daughter or sister.

Please give a thought of it???
This story is not only mine there are many Muslims girls who is suffering like this and society doesn't allow them to raise their voice or stand for their true right in Islam. There are many innocent girl who is feeling so helpless. Our so called religious teachers never ever take these woman issue seriously. Only they preach this is good or this bad and put “Fatwah”. I want to know why not on this matter?? Why Boys are allowed to marry Non-Muslim girls and why there is caste system in Muslims?
I won’t find any scholar or preacher who fight for woman rights that is for highest of all Muslims woman. Time is changing and society developed in education and many other areas but some Muslim people still very conservative and dogmatic beliefs like caste in Islam, which in return affect their own Islamic girls. What is this?

I want answer and clear answer not only preaching and this voice is from many Muslims girls they are asking this from many years but still not getting clarity and help to improve their life..

I request you all who read this that seriously think and help each other. You have many woman around like your mother, sister, daughter, wife or any friend. Respect woman emotions and help in their soul journey here on earth for their happiness also not only selfishly think about Muslim Men.
Don't be fake and so selfish brothers and uncles. Just do something for the genuine right of Muslim girls..Shukriya

If I hurt anyone sentiments unknowingly then please forgive me. I will be so grateful to those who give solution and answer …

Allah Hafiz.
sister ... try to see you life ... your past ... and every moment in your life .. you will realise that allah prepare our life in a big wisdom
if you realize this and think more about this
you will be able to know that allah know what is the best for you
you may don't know the best know ... but after few time you will know
and you will thank him for that
the women in all religion have some Strong provisions and allah knows what
we should be a muslim servants
because everything's wisely
and you will know this
but is good to know this after patience and submitting
so you will be happy for all your past and patient
we are like a baby when his parent tell him something and don't know why... he just cry and cry and say they heat me
but when he get older and know how they strive to make him good he will just say i am proud to be them child
so be patient
allah will do the best for you
sometimes we wish something and by the time we realize that isn't good for us ... because we are weak and we dont know the destiny to know the best for us
( 11 ) وَيَدْعُ الْإِنسَانُ بِالشَّرِّ دُعَاءَهُ بِالْخَيْرِ ۖ وَكَانَ الْإِنسَانُ عَجُولًا
( 11 ) And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty.
don't worry sister
allah is able to do every thing
and if he love you and see his love in your heart he will give you everything you need and more than
be sure this life is a test
so ... we should passed in the way to earn the next life

( 64 ) وَمَا هَٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا لَهْوٌ وَلَعِبٌ ۚ وَإِنَّ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ لَهِيَ الْحَيَوَانُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ
( 64 ) And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.

( 1 ) الم
( 2 ) أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
( 3 ) وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ
( 4 ) أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا ۚ سَاءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ
( 5 ) مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لَآتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
( 6 ) وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَاهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ
( 1 ) Alif, Lam, Meem
( 2 ) Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
( 3 ) But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
( 4 ) Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.
( 5 ) Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

and remember sister ... this life will end one day ... and we will forget every troubles in our life and allah will reward us
may allah gather us in jannah
don't let the the test make you far from your lord

“ما يصيب المسلم من نصب ولا وصب ولا همّ ولا حزن ولا أذى ولا غمّ - حتى الشوكة يشاكها - إلا كفّر الله بها مِن خطاياه
No fatigue, disease, sorrow, sadness, hurt or distress befalls a Muslim - not even the prick he receives from a thorn - except that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 70, #545)”

MuslimInshallah
01-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Noor,

(smile) Thank you for sharing your story with us. It is a duty for a Muslim to speak up about injustice and wrongdoing. And these issues of gender discrimination, tribal discrimination, and distortions of Islam are very serious ones. The issue about Muslim men marrying non-Muslim women and Muslim women finding it therefore hard to find a husband is also a very real problem, and one that I agree with you, is not adequately addressed.

Please know, Noor, that you are not alone. Not only in your country (Pakistan?) can you find these problems, but in my country (Canada), you can find them, too. And I know they exist in other countries, too.

So what can we do? This is a question I have been asking myself, too.

(smile) Imagine you are sitting in a classroom doing an exam. You smell smoke and you think: is that a fire? You look around, and no one is doing anything. What do you do? You don't want to look foolish in front of the others. And you don't want to miss out on your exam. But you also are afraid that the fire could get worse, and harm you. (smile) If you are like most people, you will feel inclined to dismiss your own perceptions in order not to seem different. You will tell yourself: maybe I don't smell smoke. Perhaps I am just imagining it. But this could be dangerous, both for you, and for the other people in that room. So what to do? Should you ignore the problem and hope that someone else will call attention to the problem?

(smile) Let's say that after some hesitations, you decide to raise your hand and speak up. "Sir", you say to the professor supervising the class "I can smell smoke. I'm afraid there is a fire in our building".

But let's say that the professor does not want to acknowledge your concern. Maybe he also doesn't want to look foolish in front of the other professors. Maybe he doesn't want any students in the halls right now, because he knows a drug deal is going on, and he is involved in that. Maybe his sense of smell isn't working, and he doesn't believe, or want to believe what you are saying. Whatever the reason, he does not respond to you, and tells you to be quiet and not interrupt the exam, or you will suffer a penalty.

Now what? The smell is getting more intense. You think you can faintly hear some sort of commotion outside of the room. You are getting seriously worried. You notice that since you have spoken, some of the other students are flicking glances at you and are smelling the air. But still, no one does anything.

(smile) So what will you do?

(smile) When no one else is able or willing to tackle a problem, we face a moral choice: do we take it on... or not?

(smile) From what you have told us, you seem to be a relatively independent, intelligent and eloquent woman (if you can express yourself this well in English, I suspect that you must be pretty good in your native language). You are not caught up in the tides of raising a family. And you care. (mildly) Perhaps Allah has Gifted you with the possibility to be the person who calls "Fire!" and gets up to open the door, regardless of what the professor or the other students may say. The person, who sees that there is, indeed, a fire coming towards the classroom, and while the others are frozen with panic as the smoke billows into the classroom, shouts at them what to do: "Keep close to the floor, turn right to the exit, down the stairs. Single file. Keep calm. We can do this. Don't run. Let's go!...Go!...Go!..."

(smile) In the movies, the heroes rescue everyone, usually survive themselves, and everyone acknowledges them. In real life... well, maybe not. But nevertheless, God Gifts us with the possibilities to be heroes. The question is: do we grasp these prickly Gifts? Or not?

You have probably heard that this life is a test. (smile) And so it is. But those who would have us do nothing will try to convince us that the test is putting up with injustices and wrongdoing. "Be patient", they will say. "It is Allah's Will". (mildly) But is it? Or is it just that the status quo benefits them in some way? Or that they are afraid to rock the boat, seem different?

(smile) I don't know exactly what you will chose to do with the Gifts that Allah has Given you. Perhaps you may chose to become an alimah. To have eyes that seek for solutions in our textual sources, and a heart that wants to offer ease to the suffering of others. Perhaps you may chose to break custom in some way- with the possible heavy social consequences (try to plan exit strategies as much as possible... then trust in God). Perhaps you may chose to support others who are trying to break customs. Perhaps you may chose to speak out however you can, whenever you can. Perhaps... (smile) There are many different avenues. And you may well find that when you start on one, you get diverted into another. (smile) That is God's Will. The point is, you are not helpless. There is always something we can do to do good in this world.

(smile) By observing, by trying to make sense of the situation around you... you have defined some problems. By posting on this Forum, you have taken a step towards finding some solutions. If you need support in your efforts and to order your thoughts, you are most welcome to discuss them with us. And I suspect people will give their input. InshAllah, the act of formulating your thoughts can be of help to you to clarify things in your mind. And inshAllah, we can offer some ideas, or at least some encouragement.

I salute you Noor. (smile) And this is a good name for you, I think. We need light when there is a lot of darkness.

May Allah, the Independent, the Kind, Protect all those who struggle to walk the Straight and Even Path.

Divinelslam
01-14-2016, 05:52 AM
Peace be upon all, Thank you so much for response and I really appreciate that via this forum I am able to talk to you. Sister whatever citation you have posted about “Life being Muslim” is right. But my dear sister, I just wanted to know where it has written in Holy Quran that “Islam should have caste system”?

Secondly, where in Islam is mentioned that “Marrying with NON-MUSLIM is highly appreciable while Muslims women are finding it hard to find husband?” Why Men’s are allowed to marry not muslims and women are not allowed (that too in the condition when Muslim women don’t find match for them).
Did anyone from us gave a thought on it why this problem arose? Did anyone asked from these scholars why they created such misconception that marrying Non-Muslims is like getting heaven as we are bringing al mushrikāt (idolatresses) in our religion and by doing this we will be in majority.

So, sister I request you please share your valuable views on the topic so that we can get some concrete solution and help many who all are suffering. Might be your one line may bring a ray of hope in someone’s life.

Islam always encouraged Muslims to value people on other basis than their social class, and henceforth; find a balance between the differences established by the ethnic-tribal system at that time.

So please stop believing in the culture which is inherited from Non-Muslims. There is no caste system in ISLAM. I really want people like you come forward and help Muslim sisters like us who all are facing this issue or who all are victim of this cultural trend.

So I request you all who all are reading this post please raise your voice and take steps towards finding some solutions.

This post is merely for finding solutions and if anyone who can help us by any means is most welcome.

Allah Hafiz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Divinelslam
01-14-2016, 05:55 AM
Peace be upon all, Thank you so much for response and I really appreciate that via this forum I am able to talk to you. Sister whatever citation you have posted about “Life being Muslim” is right. But my dear sister, I just wanted to know where it has written in Holy Quran that “Islam should have caste system”?

Secondly, where in Islam is mentioned that “Marrying with NON-MUSLIM is highly appreciable while Muslims women are finding it hard to find husband?” Why Men’s are allowed to marry not muslims and women are not allowed (that too in the condition when Muslim women don’t find match for them).
Did anyone from us gave a thought on it why this problem arose? Did anyone asked from these scholars why they created such misconception that marrying Non-Muslims is like getting heaven as we are bringing al mushrikāt (idolatresses) in our religion and by doing this we will be in majority.

So, sister I request you please share your valuable views on the topic so that we can get some concrete solution and help many who all are suffering. Might be your one line may bring a ray of hope in someone’s life.

Islam always encouraged Muslims to value people on other basis than their social class, and henceforth; find a balance between the differences established by the ethnic-tribal system at that time.

So please stop believing in the culture which is inherited from Non-Muslims. There is no caste system in ISLAM. I really want people like you come forward and help Muslim sisters like us who all are facing this issue or who all are victim of this cultural trend.

So I request you all who all are reading this post please raise your voice and take steps towards finding some solutions.

This post is merely for finding solutions and if anyone who can help us by any means is most welcome.

Allah Hafiz

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
sister ... try to see you life ... your past ... and every moment in your life .. you will realise that allah prepare our life in a big wisdom
if you realize this and think more about this
you will be able to know that allah know what is the best for you
you may don't know the best know ... but after few time you will know
and you will thank him for that
the women in all religion have some Strong provisions and allah knows what
we should be a muslim servants
because everything's wisely
and you will know this
but is good to know this after patience and submitting
so you will be happy for all your past and patient
we are like a baby when his parent tell him something and don't know why... he just cry and cry and say they heat me
but when he get older and know how they strive to make him good he will just say i am proud to be them child
so be patient
allah will do the best for you
sometimes we wish something and by the time we realize that isn't good for us ... because we are weak and we dont know the destiny to know the best for us
( 11 ) وَيَدْعُ الْإِنسَانُ بِالشَّرِّ دُعَاءَهُ بِالْخَيْرِ ۖ وَكَانَ الْإِنسَانُ عَجُولًا
( 11 ) And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty.
don't worry sister
allah is able to do every thing
and if he love you and see his love in your heart he will give you everything you need and more than
be sure this life is a test
so ... we should passed in the way to earn the next life

( 64 ) وَمَا هَٰذِهِ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا لَهْوٌ وَلَعِبٌ ۚ وَإِنَّ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ لَهِيَ الْحَيَوَانُ ۚ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ
( 64 ) And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.

( 1 ) الم
( 2 ) أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
( 3 ) وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ
( 4 ) أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ أَن يَسْبِقُونَا ۚ سَاءَ مَا يَحْكُمُونَ
( 5 ) مَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ أَجَلَ اللَّهِ لَآتٍ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
( 6 ) وَمَن جَاهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجَاهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ
( 1 ) Alif, Lam, Meem
( 2 ) Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
( 3 ) But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
( 4 ) Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.
( 5 ) Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

and remember sister ... this life will end one day ... and we will forget every troubles in our life and allah will reward us
may allah gather us in jannah
don't let the the test make you far from your lord

“ما يصيب المسلم من نصب ولا وصب ولا همّ ولا حزن ولا أذى ولا غمّ - حتى الشوكة يشاكها - إلا كفّر الله بها مِن خطاياه
No fatigue, disease, sorrow, sadness, hurt or distress befalls a Muslim - not even the prick he receives from a thorn - except that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 70, #545)”

Umm Malik
01-16-2016, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Divinelslam

Allah Hafiz
may allah be with you
and help you
if your destiny to marry this person
allah will help you and give him islam
if it's no ... he will give the best until you satisfied
so be calm ... there are parsons who stops them wedding with a trifle reason and there are others who gathering after a lots of problem
i understand you and i just tell you to be strong
and make sure allah know why even we don't know
if you live a life like me
and you seen what i saw and what i lived
you will just tell to your self in everything
allah know and wisdom
you will just smile even you don't get what you want
and believe me your life will be so good
even the people think that you don't have the elements of happiness
so ... do this .. and you will thanks allah one day after seeing his wisdom in your life
and one day you will just believe from your heart in this ayah
وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ.....
.... But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
may all help all of you
and remember ... no one have perfect life
because we aren't on jannah
so do your best to worship him
and he is able to change the world for you

BeTheChange
01-17-2016, 06:43 PM
The worst thing a human can do is stay silent and do nothing in the face of injustice.

Do nothing to help themselves and do nothing to help those around them.

Hoping the problem will go away.

In time the problem escalates with more devastation.

May Allah swt make us courageous individuals to face the odds Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.