/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about life ?

Jezz
01-13-2016, 05:17 PM
What is your view on life itself ? :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Merciful
01-13-2016, 05:45 PM
:sl:

My view about life itself is this:

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.

57:20 [Sahih international]

ardianto
01-13-2016, 05:56 PM
Life is a great mystery that can make us wiser if we are willing to understand it. But we will never understand anything if we still have prejudice in our heart.

:)

sister herb
01-13-2016, 06:11 PM
Life is a path. We ourselves decide whether the path is a rocky or flat, is it running through the flowering meadows or desert, and also, does it end to ravine (Hell) or to top of the mountain where we can, at the end of our journey, see the most marvelous, golden sunset ever (Jannah).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
01-13-2016, 07:16 PM
life is a exam :shade:

Linkdeutscher
01-13-2016, 07:50 PM
Life is jihad!

hisnameiszzz
01-13-2016, 08:35 PM
Life is a really hard test which is extremely unfair. Some people get tested to the limit whereas others sail through life without any tests or drama.

Obvs I haven't done a case study of all the people in the world but from the people I know it seems like some are not tested at all regardless of whether they are religious or not.

Search
01-13-2016, 08:51 PM
:bism:

Life is comparable to, um, chocolates - too much of it, I feel meh, and too little of it, I feel meh. I can't live without chocolates - shh, top secret.

:wa:

Merciful
01-13-2016, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Life is a really hard test which is extremely unfair. Some people get tested to the limit whereas others sail through life without any tests or drama.

Obvs I haven't done a case study of all the people in the world but from the people I know it seems like some are not tested at all regardless of whether they are religious or not.

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the patient, Who says, when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”: They are those on whom (descend) Blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance. (Al-Baqarah 2:155-157)

Zafran
01-14-2016, 01:49 AM
Life is a test.

greenhill
01-14-2016, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jezz
What is your view on life itself ? :)
Why don't you state yours too?

:peace:

LaSorcia
01-14-2016, 02:04 AM
I believe that with God's mercy, kindness and help, I can make it through this life on earth, which is nothing compared to our life in Jannah. Without God's help, I could not manage. I know this from experience.

I also feel a continuing sense of homesickness, like I am a stranger in a strange land. I look forward to being in God's presence completely when I am finished with life here.

BilalKid
01-16-2016, 03:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism:

Life is comparable to, um, chocolates - too much of it, I feel meh, and too little of it, I feel meh. I can't live without chocolates - shh, top secret.

:wa:
how? ;D

suheylah
01-16-2016, 03:46 AM
It is a journey; As we travel, we come across both good and bad. We don't stop no matter what until we reach our destination. In sha Allah Jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.