Jezz
01-13-2016, 05:21 PM
;-; so what do I do now ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-13-2016, 05:24 PM
:sl:

Welcome Jezz. Tell us about your self?

I see you posted a thread already alhamdulilah. Feel free to browse around to benefit :ia: :).

sister herb
01-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Now you can take a little tour to get to know what kind of sections and threads and discussions we have here and take part to them. :statisfie

Note here is now Islamic Quiz - Brothers vs. Sisters - you are the most welcome to the SisterĀ“s Team (in Humor section). Also you still have time to take part to the Writing Contest 2015 (You can find it from the General section).

BeTheChange
01-13-2016, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jezz
;-; so what do I do now ?
Well that's your choice.

You can better your current condition of emaan, you can learn about a new topic, you can correct your own misunderstandings, you can take part in the quiz as another method of learning, you can learn some important duas off by heart, you can contribute and educate us, you can learn from us, you can volunteer on the board or even be a moderator.

You decide. Alhamdulilah. It's your Journey.

& a very warm welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
01-14-2016, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the forum. :D

You can start by browsing the archive. Post your comments or questions..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
01-14-2016, 03:44 AM
:sl:

u can explain what do u mean by :3 ? ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!