/* */

PDA

View Full Version : He didn’t even complain to his wife ..

Ali Hammuda
01-14-2016, 02:28 PM
Almost every one of us is aware of just how traumatic the battle of Uhud was upon the Muslims and specifically upon the Prophet PBUH. He suffered a terrible wound to his shoulder, several of his teeth broke, he suffered a severe wound to his head and two rings from his facial armour became wedged into his blessed face causing him to haemorrhage..

It was a horrifying scene, where the Prophet PBUH did in fact come very close to being killed.

His wife ‘Aisha once asked him,
“O messenger of Allah, have you ever witnessed a day which was more difficult upon you than the day of Uhud?”

He told her that he had seen far worse. He went on to tell her about his journey to the people of At-Taa’if and you know what he experienced there. He’d walked on foot for around 70km to invite them to Islam but was rejected in the cruellest of ways.

He was insulted, mocked, humiliated and was then cornered by the fools of society who hurled stones at him causing his blessed ankles to bleed as he ran out of the city where he hid in a garden. There, he would attend to his bleeding body and would call upon Allah in very emotional du’aa.

But pause here for a moment and consider the following observation -

Till our mother ‘Aisha had asked the Prophet PBUH this question, she had no idea about the day of At-Taa’if.

Imagine that!

He had travelled, suffered, bled and then returned to Mecca without complaining to a single human being.

He saved his tears for Allah and complained to Him alone!

May the peace and blessings be upon you O messenger of Allah.

You truly were the Godliest of all people.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hisnameiszzz
01-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Oh how I wish I possessed even a tiny morsel of their patience. I whinge and whine and complain at every given opportunity and I should be ashamed of myself.

azc
04-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Beautiful thread. :jz:

Umm♥Layth
04-12-2017, 07:33 PM
imsad subhan Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noor grant
07-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Very wonderful ideas!
Thanks for sharing.
salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.