/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a research

Hamza :)
01-16-2016, 04:47 AM
:sl:

What tools/products/websites/plugins would use to setup an online course? This is part of a research I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

This should include product ideas, domain ideas, domain registering, freelancing, graphic designing, website designing and anything else you can think.

List as many as you can!

You don't have to have done an online course to help me with this :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
01-16-2016, 08:07 AM
50-100 will do

strivingobserver98
01-19-2016, 02:32 PM
:wa:

This toolbox is perfect :).

http://www.stephenesketzis.com/marketing-tools-list/

01-19-2016, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
jazakAllah khayr man :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zagawoyo
01-19-2016, 05:34 PM
I'd recommend using eliademy software

Krsto
01-20-2016, 03:49 AM
I'm a website designer and recommend Wordpress as the only platform you should consider. They probably have ready-made themes (templates) for teaching online courses.

01-20-2016, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Krsto
I'm a website designer and recommend Wordpress as the only platform you should consider. They probably have ready-made themes (templates) for teaching online courses.
But I need to compile 300-400 tools :(

Krsto
01-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Wow are you doing a doctoral thesis? Each plugin could be considered a tool, right? Find as many as you can then do the same thing for the other two most used content management systems which are Joomla! and Drupal.

01-20-2016, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Krsto
Wow are you doing a doctoral thesis? Each plugin could be considered a tool, right? Find as many as you can then do the same thing for the other two most used content management systems which are Joomla! and Drupal.
no and yes, thanks man!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.