/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waswasa while sleeping

waleed01
01-16-2016, 03:52 PM
salam, I am really having a tough time from last few weeks. This waswasa is too much, everytime i start dhikr or recite Quran it take me forever to finish it like i am mis pronouncing the word or anything and including in salah too. sometimes i pray it aloud so i can hear voice to make sure i am reciting correctly and from last few nights in middle of nights i feel like depress like someone in my family member going to die today and stuff like that. Also, everytime i recite dorood my tongue get stuck in middle and i started all over. any suggestion? i know its waswasa but still i want to get regret of it. someone told me i need to see a doctor and i am not retared or in that position.

Wsalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
01-17-2016, 04:01 PM
Wa alaikum salaam

Waswasa is become more common day by day.

Kindly practice in the following :

1. Remain in the state of wudhu

2. When overcome by waswasa recite the following

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

لا حول و لا قوة إلا بالله

3. Perform two rakaats salaah and ask Allah for assistance.

4. Waswasa will eventually fade if ignored.

May Allah make it easy for you. Aameen

Kiro
01-17-2016, 04:21 PM
make dua and spit dryly to your left thrice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.