/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The power of a mother's dua, he becomes Imam of the haram!

strivingobserver98
01-17-2016, 10:59 PM
:sl:

Subhan Allah read this story :). Parents always make dua for your children, even if your angry ;).

The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasallam) said,
"Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah Subhaan wa Ta'ala), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the o*ne who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler." [al-Bayhaqi, Tirmidhi - Saheeh]

“My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small.” [Surah Al-Isra, Verse 24]

Imam of Ka'bah: Beautiful Story

Shaykh Al-Kalbaani, former Imam of the Ka'bah, at a conference in London has told this story:

When he was young, he was a very naughty boy. He would make his mother angry. But his mother, Allah bless her, was a very righteous woman and she knew the power of Dua.

She made it her habit that, in her anger at him, she would say this Dua: "O Allah guide YOU! And make you the IMAM of the Ka'bah!"

Imam Al-Kalbani tells us, "so Allah answered her dua and I went on to become the Imam of the Ka'bah!"

Shaykh Adil Kalbani is black, and the son of a poor immigrant from the Persian Gulf. In an interview with NYTimes, Shaykh Kalbani said,

"Leading prayers at the Grand Mosque is an extraordinary honor, usually reserved for pure-blooded Arabs from the Saudi heartland."

He was taken aback when he came to know that King Abdullah had chosen him as the first black Imaam of Masjid al-Haram (in recent times), he added. Masha Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.