/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims ought to know this

papajohn
01-18-2016, 01:49 AM
IS terrorists believe Islam allows, or mandates them, to persecute non-Muslim minorities or even Muslims who do not obey them.

They also believe Islam allows them to rape non-Muslim women and girls.

A 12-year-old girl interviewed by The New York Times at a refugee camp in Qadia, Iraq, last year said an IS terrorist prayed before and after raping her and sought to explain to her that the Quran encourages such sexual assaults.

"I kept telling him it hurts — please stop," the girl was quoted as saying. "He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God."

More than 5,000 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held.

"Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray," another victim, a 15-year-old girl, was quoted as saying. "He kept telling me this is ibadah (worship). He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, 'What you're doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.' And he said, 'No, it's allowed. It's halal.'"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
01-18-2016, 02:03 AM
:bism:

Muslims here and elsewhere in the world don't support Daesh and consider Daesh an illegitimate evil organization aiming to establish a political platform to accomplish political goals and they do that in a way that perverts the teachings of Islam.

Hopefully, that helps you recognize that Muslims and non-Muslims are united on the issue of Daesh's evils and want Daesh stopped in its tracks God-willing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.