/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn Arabic Alphabet

MohammedK
01-18-2016, 07:29 AM
Salam Alakium everyone,

Many of you I am sure like to learn Arabic alphabet and then be able to read Arabic texts and speak or at least understand. I had same goal and thought I will never learn how to read and write in Arabic. The first step is to find a easy and simple and clear learning method. Some use apps or YouTube videos or self taught books and I don't recommend those methods for most people since the method is usually very hard to learn. I could not read at all any arabic texts whether little or long, it did not matter since I could not even identify the arabic alphabet letters. That is the first step that you must take. When I first started to learn arabic alphabet I learned it at Islamic Online University and I enrolled at the Arabic Reading And Writing course by Dr. Bilal, however they currently don't provide that course now free in the free diploma section, they used to provide the course free but there was no video only audio and no video!!! So how can you take a language course and not see the teacher instruction in front of you! That makes no sense. I bought the copy of the book we used in that course so I can at least follow along and try to imagine or guess what the teacher was telling us and I learned most letters but I forgot them all shorty after due to having no visual instruction. Latter, I enrolled at Knowledge International University and enrolled into the BA program and during semester one the same instructors mainly teach at KIU as they do IOU, so the arabic course was the same. But this time there was video instruction since I was a enrolled In the paid BA degree section. So I learned al-hamdullah and I advanced in my arabic reading and writing but mainly my reading. I already could speak and understand arabic since I grew up to a Arabic family of Palestinian descent. I just could not read or write arabic texts. The point is I liked the course and presentation I decided to teach it for myself at my own Institute. So I opened and started my own online learn arabic alphabet institute, and I decided to provide they course for only $20. But currently I have a promo and you can take the course for only $5! And you don't even have to enroll my point is there are so many ways to learn online free and not free and there are some really cheap quality courses like mine. You can also download the book I studied free and try to self teach yourself if you want. You could contact IOU and request then to send you a free PDF copy of the book Arabic Reading And Writing Made Easy. My brother self taught himself but it took him years and took me few months as opposed to him. You can watch a free session to learn arabic alphabet and start being able to read and write arabic texts on my website. My name is Mohammed and I am providing a learn Arabic Alphabet course for anyone who wants to learn Arabic Alphabet to be able to read basic Arabic texts and start the process to be able to read and write Arabic. I studied Islamic Studies at a University based in Saudi Arabia and I studied 2 intensive Courses there. I have cancer for nearly a decade and my horrible family did not even care about me and did not help me with so much as a cent so I can buy things I like or for fun to make up for all the suffering I went threw. The point is I worked really hard on several project despite having cancer and nobody helping me or caring and I pray to Allah to punish my family with unspeakable torture in this life and the next. This may sound very bad and wrong but if you knew what they have done and how careless they are you would agree. But why am I telling you this? The reason is I made my course all myself and worked and put a lot of effort and have already 400 students already signed up and I will soon rank it for a keyword with over 30,000 monthly traffic which will give me a great salary with Allah's will. I am sure you will love my Arabic course and it's very affordable only $20 for the whole course while it should be $250 and this is how much the Islamic university charges for it. I am teaching it in the exact same way and using the same course book and teaching method as my instructors taught me. The only difference I made it more quality and cheaper than they did. You can even trial the course for free by viewing the very first session totally free. Simply view the homepage and view the first session of the Arabic Alphabet course.Visit us now! As you may know that the is hard to learn and is one of the hardest languages to learn. That is the reason why it is very important for you as a student to have a great instructor and teaching method. Trying to learn it all on your own is not the best way to go and won't result in anything good. You will just give up and start crying like there is no tomorrow. Just joking but you will not learn it on your own you need a teacher to help you learn it. Someone like me, I have a course online for only $20 for the whole course which is a steal deal. All the other cheaters are charging hundreds of dollars for this type of course and even their course is not even as good quality as mine so they should be ashamed of themselves. I try to keep the price as own as possible to ensure people can afford it easily and its not too expensive and that is the case with my blessed course. Truly it is a blessing to have a course like mine for such a low fee.
http://www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem
02-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Thanks.

MohammedK
03-10-2016, 04:05 AM
Your very welcome I have a promo offer currently meaning you can take the course for only $5! You have about a week before the offer is over.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.