/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to convert to Islam but have few questions

New 1
01-18-2016, 05:19 PM
hey there my friends,
i am <snap> from India, i am 17 and i belong to Brahmin Caste. i started to learning about Islam when i was 15 and i must admit that i hated Islam when i was young (child) i used to think that Muslims are not good guys (fear?) and i also hated Muslims (unlike other muslims, mejority of Indian Muslims dont pay much attention to cleaning n stuff) but after reaching age 15 i started to learn about Islam and i started to slowly follow Islam, my native religion is just Mass 33million+ gods and i hate Idol worshiping, (i don't know why but i just hate it.) and i also started to accept that there is only 1 supreme god and we should only worship him directly (not by pics,idols etc etc.) i love history so i know most of Islamic History (ottoman and Mughal are my Fave Empires in the world history.) so i saw doc. of Islam on YT few days ago and after researching Islam for 2.5 years now i am fully sure and accepted that there is not god but god/allah/el elaha(supreme god) and Prophet Mohammed is slave and messenger of Allah. i am ready to become muslim but i have some question. please answer 
1) can a Indian who's from Brahmin caste convert to Islam ?
2) if yes, i don't want to change my current name to Arabic it is okay ? my name means God in sanskrit (allah have 99 names and my sanskrit name is not one of allah's 99 name so i guess it's okay ? )
3) i can not pray 5 times per day because i have very busy lifestyle, 2-3 times a day is okay for couple of days ? and Praying in Arabic is too Hard for me (i tries once,) can i pray in English for few days ?

4) my parents are liberal hindus but sometime they force me to worship Idol, what should i do when they force me ? also, i am just 17 can i hide this fact that i am now muslim from my Parents and other family members ?
5) how born muslims view converts ? do they hate us ?
6) i need to know how can i convert to Islam can u guys help me ? (i want to convert to sunni Islam) (like how to declare/took shahada.)
7) it is true that Arabs are racist against Indians ? [ not sure about this tho, i am 6"+ and pretty well built guy (hitting gym since i was 15) and light brown skinned (got tanned) maybe they just hate Migrates ? (they are mostly short 5.5'' and dark skinned ?) ]

sorry for too many questions , i have to take my decision in couple of hours.i hope you will answer my question. [sorry for being jurk] :)

May god Bless you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
01-18-2016, 05:44 PM
islam is perfect, muslims r not :shade:

New 1
01-18-2016, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
islam is perfect, muslims r not :shade:
well, you are right. where r u from BTW ?

ardianto
01-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Welcome, young bro.

1) Everyone from any background can convert to Islam.

2) I have Muslim friend named "Dewa" which originally from "Deva" in Sanskrit. Even name "Dewi" (from Devi) is popular name among Muslim women in Indonesia, and no one say they should change their name.

3) Muslim must pray five times per day. If he is really busy, then he can combine two pray at one time.

4) Hmm, currently I cannot answer this question.

5) I never hate convert. Few of my friends are convert.

6) In Shaa Allah (God willing), more knowledgeable people can help you.

7) Few Arabs indeed racist, not only toward Indians, but also toward other non-Arab. But majority of Arab are not racist. And actually majority of Muslims are not Arab.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Merciful
01-18-2016, 06:27 PM
:sl: (Greeting of peace)

You are most welcome here and your questions are reasonable and natural for one who intends to embrace the one true religion. I congratulate your efforts and I admire that you are not a follower of the ignorant idol worshippers around you --one who indulges in such deviations until his dying breath (while knowing that Islam is the true religion) will be doomed. You are to be congratulated for your willingness to seek the truth and we ask Allah :swt: to excel your rank.

Firstly, I would like you to note that it is improbable that anyone on this site is a Scholar or one who is eligible to provide fatwas (rulings) for your questions. That being the case, it is advised to extensively research matters for yourself by secretly visiting Mosques or Muslim community centres and asking for help or by buying books.

I won't leave you empty handed; I will provide links to answer almost every question you have but the answers will come from Shuyookh (people of knowledge/prominent Islamic leaders) and not laymen.

1: Names - islamqa. info/en/23273

2: Forced idol worshipping - islamqa. info/en/174695 (Also answered question number 3 about praying [you are obliged to do as much as you can])

3: Born Muslims are no different to converts (reverts) except by piety. Do not dwell on such unimportant matters my honourable brother.

4: To declare the shahada, one must utter these words: *Transliteration* -- Ash hadu an laa illaha illa Allah wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan Abduhu wa rasulluh. Repeat the words in your mother tongue: I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah :swt: and Muhammad :saws1: is the slave and Messenger of Allah.

5: The Prophet :saws1: said: '{O People} Your God is One and your forefather is One. An Arab is not better than a non-arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e, white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person except in piety.' End quote.

There are some people who take pride in their ethnicity and that is not from the Religion of Islam, it is from Satan.

I hope that helped. You're in my duas (prayers), I hope to be in yours.

I hope the moderators will forgive me for circumventing the link post restriction as this is a very important matter.

BlueOwl358
01-18-2016, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by New 1
1) Can an Indian who's from Brahmin caste convert to Islam ?
Yes, Islam is open to all races and peoples. Castes are non-existent in Islam and previous caste positions have no bearings on anything, since everyone becomes equal.
2) If yes, i don't want to change my current name to Arabic, is it okay ? my name means God in Sanskrit (Allah have 99 names and my Sanskrit name is not one of Allah's 99 name so I guess it's okay ? )
Muslim names don't directly contain God's names but instead prefixes as well, since we can't have God's name. So instead of Allah, we make it slave of Allah. If your name directly means God then you have to change it to something like by adding the Prefix of "Abdul" to it, meaning the slave of. The rest of your name would be fine.
3) I can not pray 5 times per day because I have very busy lifestyle, 2-3 times a day is okay for couple of days? Praying in Arabic is too Hard for me (i tried once) can I pray in English for few days ?
It is better to pray for all times, but if for some reason you can't, then it would be better to keep it up as much as you can rather than giving it up altogether. As for the language, Arabic isn't really a must, and the same rule applies. If you find it easier to do it in English, then it is better then not doing it at all.
4) My parents are liberal Hindus but sometime they force me to worship Idol, what should i do when they force me? Also, I am just 17, can I hide this fact that I am now a Muslim from my Parents and other family members ?
No, you can't worship idols. You can't keep up that appearance as a Muslim. You have to find a way around this. If you can't tell them about it but find a way not to indulge in un-Islamic practices, then telling them is not that necessary.
5) How born Muslims view converts? Do they hate us?
Nah, there is none of that stuff. All peoples are born equal. Islam believes that all humans are born in a pure state of faith and are then converted by parents and such. So by that logic, you would be simply reverting to that original state of purity. If Muslims hated converts, we would be nowhere right now.
I need to know how can i convert to Islam. Can you guys help me? (I want to convert to Sunni Islam) (like how to declare/take shahada.)
It is best that you go to your local Mosque and ask them to help you, but the process is basically just stating the statement and then taking a bath. But having witnesses at a Mosque makes it feel more formal.
Is true that Arabs are racist against Indians? [not sure about this though, i am 6"+ and pretty well built guy (hitting gym since I was 15) and light brown skinned (got tanned) maybe they just hate Migrates? (they are mostly short 5.5'' and dark skinned?)]
I don't really know what the Arabs you are referring to say, but Islam doesn't condone any of that. (The real problem is some of that Pakistani-Muslim racism. XD)

Peace!

greenhill
01-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the forum...

Wish you a great journey into discovery and a fruitful stay.

:peace:

Scimitar
01-19-2016, 01:55 AM
hey there my friends,
i have to take my decision in couple of hours.i hope you will answer my question.
Why? what is the rush?

Nice to meet you. I'm also Indian and Muslim, living in the UK

Muslim Woman
01-19-2016, 05:52 AM
Who can become a Muslim?

Some people are worried often worried whether they will be allowed to become Muslim due to a variety of reasons. I wish to reassure you that anyone can become a Muslim.

Islam is for the whole of humanity. Islam unites together people of different colours, languages, nationalities and races into one single brotherhood.

Allah says: "Indeed the Believers (believers in Islam) are but brothers." [Quran 4 9:10]

Previous prophets of Allah (peace be upon them all) were sent to different nations and tribes but Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was sent by Allah to sent to the whole of humanity. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. None has the right to be worshipped but He; it is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allaah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided. [al-Araaf 7:158].

There is no superiority of anyone over anyone else in Islam, except in terms of taqwa (piety, consciousness of Allah).

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning :

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has al-taqwa (i.e., is one of the muttaqoon i.e the pious). Verily, Allaah is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [al-Hujuraat 49:13] Allah created different nations and tribes for a reason

Islam or due to lack of correct knowledge of Islam.

..... You do not need to attend a course or obtain a certificate to become Muslim.
You should not delay in becoming a Muslim

If someone advices you to delay your conversion to Islam. This is also incorrect. If you believe Islam is the truth then you should not delay your conversion to Islam.

You should convert immediately because we are given a certain lifespan and we it could be over at anytime.

http://www.muslimconverts.com/

New 1
01-23-2016, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
Why? what is the rush?

Nice to meet you. I'm also Indian and Muslim, living in the UK
good to know, India main kaha se ? :shade:

New 1
01-23-2016, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Who can become a Muslim?

Some people are worried often worried whether they will be allowed to become Muslim due to a variety of reasons. I wish to reassure you that anyone can become a Muslim.

Islam is for the whole of humanity. Islam unites together people of different colours, languages, nationalities and races into one single brotherhood.

Allah says: "Indeed the Believers (believers in Islam) are but brothers." [Quran 4 9:10]

Previous prophets of Allah (peace be upon them all) were sent to different nations and tribes but Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was sent by Allah to sent to the whole of humanity. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. None has the right to be worshipped but He; it is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allaah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided. [al-Araaf 7:158].

There is no superiority of anyone over anyone else in Islam, except in terms of taqwa (piety, consciousness of Allah).

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning :

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has al-taqwa (i.e., is one of the muttaqoon i.e the pious). Verily, Allaah is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [al-Hujuraat 49:13] Allah created different nations and tribes for a reason

Islam or due to lack of correct knowledge of Islam.

..... You do not need to attend a course or obtain a certificate to become Muslim.
You should not delay in becoming a Muslim

If someone advices you to delay your conversion to Islam. This is also incorrect. If you believe Islam is the truth then you should not delay your conversion to Islam.

You should convert immediately because we are given a certain lifespan and we it could be over at anytime.
Thank you miss. for your Detailed Answer. :statisfie

New 1
01-23-2016, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl358
Yes, Islam is open to all races and peoples. Castes are non-existent in Islam and previous caste positions have no bearings on anything, since everyone becomes equal.

Muslim names don't directly contain God's names but instead prefixes as well, since we can't have God's name. So instead of Allah, we make it slave of Allah. If your name directly means God then you have to change it to something like by adding the Prefix of "Abdul" to it, meaning the slave of. The rest of your name would be fine.

It is better to pray for all times, but if for some reason you can't, then it would be better to keep it up as much as you can rather than giving it up altogether. As for the language, Arabic isn't really a must, and the same rule applies. If you find it easier to do it in English, then it is better then not doing it at all.

No, you can't worship idols. You can't keep up that appearance as a Muslim. You have to find a way around this. If you can't tell them about it but find a way not to indulge in un-Islamic practices, then telling them is not that necessary.

Nah, there is none of that stuff. All peoples are born equal. Islam believes that all humans are born in a pure state of faith and are then converted by parents and such. So by that logic, you would be simply reverting to that original state of purity. If Muslims hated converts, we would be nowhere right now.

It is best that you go to your local Mosque and ask them to help you, but the process is basically just stating the statement and then taking a bath. But having witnesses at a Mosque makes it feel more formal.

I don't really know what the Arabs you are referring to say, but Islam doesn't condone any of that. (The real problem is some of that Pakistani-Muslim racism. XD)

Peace!
good to know that even Pakistani Muslims are here. Thanks for your Reply btw how Pakistani Muslims view Indian Muslims ?

New 1
01-23-2016, 10:26 AM
so after researching Islam for like 1 week (2/half year total) i decided that Islam is True Religion for me. and there is no other god but Allah/(god of Christians)/(yawah of jews)/(Indra of Vedic Religion) etc etc. and we should only worship him "directly" and prophet Mohammed is last and Final Prophet of Allah. now i am Studying and trying to Learn Islamic way of Prayer.(also trying to find direction of qibla/Prayer ) and at Monday Morning i will declare Sahada. (before going to Collage).

so yeah my decision is final.

sister herb
01-23-2016, 11:33 AM
Salam alaykum (Peace with you)

Congratulations about your great decision. May Allah make this path called Islam easy to follow for you.

:welcome: to Islam

I made same decision about 20 years ago and I haven´t regretted it any single moment.

Scimitar
01-23-2016, 02:51 PM
good to know, India main kaha se ? :shade:
Gujurat :D

Futuwwa
01-23-2016, 03:44 PM
All I can say is, if you are convinced Islam is the truth, it's better to acknowledge it and be a bad Muslim than not to be a Muslim at all.

Umm Malik
01-23-2016, 06:57 PM
hey there my friends,
i am <snap> from India, i am 17 and i belong to Brahmin Caste. i started to learning about Islam when i was 15 and i must admit that i hated Islam when i was young (child) i used to think that Muslims are not good guys (fear?) and i also hated Muslims (unlike other muslims, mejority of Indian Muslims dont pay much attention to cleaning n stuff) but after reaching age 15 i started to learn about Islam and i started to slowly follow Islam, my native religion is just Mass 33million+ gods and i hate Idol worshiping, (i don't know why but i just hate it.) and i also started to accept that there is only 1 supreme god and we should only worship him directly (not by pics,idols etc etc.) i love history so i know most of Islamic History (ottoman and Mughal are my Fave Empires in the world history.) so i saw doc. of Islam on YT few days ago and after researching Islam for 2.5 years now i am fully sure and accepted that there is not god but god/allah/el elaha(supreme god) and Prophet Mohammed is slave and messenger of Allah. i am ready to become muslim but i have some question. please answer 
1) can a Indian who's from Brahmin caste convert to Islam ?
2) if yes, i don't want to change my current name to Arabic it is okay ? my name means God in sanskrit (allah have 99 names and my sanskrit name is not one of allah's 99 name so i guess it's okay ? )
3) i can not pray 5 times per day because i have very busy lifestyle, 2-3 times a day is okay for couple of days ? and Praying in Arabic is too Hard for me (i tries once,) can i pray in English for few days ?

4) my parents are liberal hindus but sometime they force me to worship Idol, what should i do when they force me ? also, i am just 17 can i hide this fact that i am now muslim from my Parents and other family members ?
5) how born muslims view converts ? do they hate us ?
6) i need to know how can i convert to Islam can u guys help me ? (i want to convert to sunni Islam) (like how to declare/took shahada.)
7) it is true that Arabs are racist against Indians ? [ not sure about this tho, i am 6"+ and pretty well built guy (hitting gym since i was 15) and light brown skinned (got tanned) maybe they just hate Migrates ? (they are mostly short 5.5'' and dark skinned ?) ]

sorry for too many questions , i have to take my decision in couple of hours.i hope you will answer my question. [sorry for being jurk] :)

May god Bless you.
welcome in Islam

i want o answer about salat ... if you believe that the prayer is obligatory and you don't pray some of the prayers you keep muslim
and i hear a hadith about a person who come to the prophet muhammad peace be upon him and want to enter to islam and pray just two salat ... he accepted him ... when the companion asks him why ? he said : he will pray after tasting the sweetness of islam
so i will tell you as the prophet saying : you will pray all the salat after testing the sweetness of iman
you can also gather the zuhr and asr ::: maghrib and isha ... in the beginning
if you want to hide your islam you can do that ... you can practice salat as the patient person if you can't be alone or if you scared of any one ... you can just move your head in the bow and prostrate
if you are in the place you can't left it
because you want to hide your islam you can't do that ... so your islam is the first
and if you can do this later is also good inshallah
about prayer in english i think it easy to try to do it in arabic ... and i will see fatwa about this but there are many parson whom memorise long songs in other language easy
so .. the coran is easer for memorising ... many children memorise all coran and they just 4 years old
you need just to memorize al fatiha

and al nnas

or alkawthar

its have just three verses
and at tashahhud

and the other things is jut allahu akbar ... subhana rabbiya l'adim or ala'ela that's easy .. think that many people memories words just to interest of it ... what about to do it for allah is more interest

you can find those things hard at the beginning but you know .... to love allah .. you need to do your effort to say i love you o allah and i will do my efforts to worship you by the best way just to get your satisfied
after this
you will realize allah's loving ... in all your life
you will see it in every event in your life
and you will know the meaning of this ayah

Is the reward for good [anything] but good? ( 60 ) هَلْ جَزَاءُ الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَانُ

and when you do all this things for the seek of allah he will give you a big reward in this life and in the hereafter
say la hawla wala wala kowwat illa billah witch means there is no power exept from allah
many times it will help you a lot to have power to do all this things easy
this is your great chance
Don't let it get lost from you
may allah be with you
and help you
no ... it just from few people mostly in the small village the unaware many things about islam but the most of arabian don't do that and the most of muslim are not arabs they just comes arabs by islam
make sure this is the best decision you make in all your life you will realize this inshallah

aflawedbeing
01-23-2016, 09:07 PM
good to know that even Pakistani Muslims are here. Thanks for your Reply btw how Pakistani Muslims view Indian Muslims ?
Bro, I know it may be hard to grasp at first - but in Islam, the fact that you're a Muslim Brother or Sister coms before all else. You cannot allow borders. nationalities, colours or caste to get in the way of this.

I'm not Pakistani or Indian. But brothers and sisters from each side should love one another like they do all other Muslims.

Sunnie Ameena
01-23-2016, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Merciful
:sl:

1: Names - islamqa. info/en/23273

2: Forced idol worshipping - islamqa.info/en/174695

I'm not sure I did the "reply with quote" thing right, but could tell me how to access the links above. It would not let me just click on them, and I would really love to go and read the information. And not just for those two questions, but all sorts of information. Thank you for your help.

Merciful
01-24-2016, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie Ameena
I'm not sure I did the "reply with quote" thing right, but could tell me how to access the links above. It would not let me just click on them, and I would really love to go and read the information. And not just for those two questions, but all sorts of information. Thank you for your help.
:wa:

Remove the spaces in the links and it should work fine. I do not have a sufficient number of posts to properly provide web links. I hope you're able to read the very beneficial information :insha:

Khayr ukhti

New 1
01-24-2016, 01:46 PM
Gujurat :D
same here !!!:o

Sunnie Ameena
01-25-2016, 03:25 AM
Thank you very much. I was able to go to the link and read.

New 1
01-25-2016, 04:03 PM
so today i prayed to first time feeling happy:D. and by morning i will declare Sahada.

New 1
01-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Truly there is no other god but god and Prophet Mohammed is a Messenger of God :D

sister herb
01-25-2016, 04:12 PM
Nice news. :statisfie

lonewolf007
01-25-2016, 07:14 PM
wow brother new 1 thats amazing news, im truly happy for you, i love it when people embrace islam its just an emotional time subhan'Allah

may Allah SWT keep you firm on the haqq and protect you from kufr/shirk Ameen :D

strivingobserver98
01-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Truly there is no other god but god and Prophet Mohammed is a Messenger of God :D
:ma: really good news! May Allah :swt: keep you steadfast on the deen. Ameen.

PS: I have changed your profile religion to "Islam".

Feel free to browse the New Muslim section: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-muslims/

We are all here if you have any more questions.

Umm Malik
01-25-2016, 08:58 PM
allahamdulliah ..

Scimitar
01-25-2016, 09:24 PM
same here !!!:o
Which district bro?

Maru gaam Bharuch ma che, purr ou London ma reshchu :D (hopes you understood that lol)

crookedrib
01-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Allahu Akbar !!

May Allah keep you firm on the deen.

aflawedbeing
01-26-2016, 12:04 AM
Masha'Allah! Allahu akbar!!

Ahkee, welcome to the family. May Allah swt continue to guide and protect you - and I assure you it's not an easy path ahead, but Allah swt will test you and never burden you with more than your soul can bear.

Welcome to Islam brother.

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Which district bro?

Maru gaam Bharuch ma che, purr ou London ma reshchu :D (hopes you understood that lol)
Rangiluu Rajkot city ;)

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:08 AM
so I Took Sahada and now i am officially a Muslim ! :D
Thank you brothers and sisters for supporting me. may Allah bless you all !
La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasulullah

Allah hu Akbar !

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
wow brother new 1 thats amazing news, im truly happy for you, i love it when people embrace islam its just an emotional time subhan'Allah

may Allah SWT keep you firm on the haqq and protect you from kufr/shirk Ameen :D
Thank you sister, well Interesting time is Ahead for me :p

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib
Allahu Akbar !!

May Allah keep you firm on the deen.
Allahu Akbar sister.

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
Masha'Allah! Allahu akbar!!

Ahkee, welcome to the family. May Allah swt continue to guide and protect you - and I assure you it's not an easy path ahead, but Allah swt will test you and never burden you with more than your soul can bear.

Welcome to Islam brother.
Allahu Akbar Brother !

Thank you for welcoming me to Ummah. i know it's not easy path to follow when your own family is worshiping fake Idols every day. imsadbut i hope i will able to Convert my few friends to Islam.

New 1
01-26-2016, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:ma: really good news! May Allah :swt: keep you steadfast on the deen. Ameen.
Yes i dont have to fear anything as long as allah is with me , Right ? :D
PS: I have changed your profile religion to "Islam".
Thank you.
Feel free to browse the New Muslim section:
We are all here if you have any more questions.
yes i will be there.

sister herb
01-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Congratulations! May Allah makes your path easy with Islam.

Welcome new brother.

Kiro
01-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Anyone can be Muslim. Muslim means to submit to the will of God and religion is sincere counselling and implementing good morals and lifestyles that anyone can do. Islam is easy to follow and understand but it is people who make it hard for themselves.

Also, when you covert through reciting the Shahada, all of your sins will be wiped out and converted to good deeds. Remember, Allah is the most merciful, no sin is above Allah, all you have to do is sincerely repent and try your best not to repeat that thing which you have done.

If the meaning of your name directly contains shirk than you should change it. Allah knows best.

You must pray 5 times a day, it is obligatory and Allah is not asking much from you. You can just do the obligatory rakats which can take 3-5 mins.

You must respect your parents but do not do shirk even if they force you.

Kiro
01-26-2016, 01:01 PM
@
New 1

Knowledge is considered valuable and it is Fard (obligatory).

There are ways increasing your knowing and building it up in within a few mins. :)

Watch these Islamic reminder channels on Youtube :)

TheMercifulServant
TheProphets Path
iLovUAllah

And many others. Hoped this helped. After watching their very short lengthed videos. You'll be layman level in no time. :D

New 1
01-27-2016, 07:29 PM
Thank you my brothers and sisters for accepting me. may Allah bless u all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.