BilalKid
01-18-2016, 05:47 PM
^o)

just me who get this?? :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-18-2016, 09:00 PM
:sl:

Psychological factors can sometimes play a role in having social anxiety such as having bad image of yourself and comparing yourself to others.

Hope this lecture helps :ia: which touches upon the subject of self image:

ardianto
01-19-2016, 12:51 AM
Believe that Allah will give you easiness in facing what make you anxious. In Shaa Allah, you will be stronger.

BilalKid
01-19-2016, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Believe that Allah will give you easiness in facing what make you anxious. In Shaa Allah, you will be stronger.
any duas to say?? ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-20-2016, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
any duas to say?? ^o)
Usually I recite surah An-Nas.

But bro, the most important is your faith. You have to believe that Allah will give you easiness to face your anxiety. Without enough faith, then any surah or dua wil not affect.

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^o)

just me who get this?? :cry:
MEEE TOOO... ALOT! Can't shake it PHEW :phew....

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:sl:

Psychological factors can sometimes play a role in having social anxiety such as having bad image of yourself and comparing yourself to others.

Hope this lecture helps :ia: which touches upon the subject of self image:

I will listen to it in the morning INSHALLAH

:jz:

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 08:55 AM
stopped at 16:41 bursts into tears can't take it anymore... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 08:57 AM
O DEAR LORD PLEASEEE TAKE ME BACK I'M SO WEAKK I'M DROWNING LET ME DROWN COMPLETELY THIS WORLD ISN'T FOR THE WEAK I CAN NEVER BE STRONG :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 09:03 AM
I HATEEE TO EVEN LOOK AT MY SHADOWWW, EMBARRASSES ME TO DEATHH!! :'( :'( LET ALONE THE THOUGHT OF MIRROR! :'( :'( :'( :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 11:05 AM
HATE going out in public and where there's alot of people and it's jam-packed HATE IT when people approach me (and especially the ladies) or even look my way I get so nervous, uncomfortable and EXTREMELYYY humiliated turns my face RED :Emoji60: gives me pins and needles even if it's super cold i'll start feeling SO HOT i'll take my warm clothes off and wish I'd just DIE :Emoji60:... :/

..still i think i'm better than others, majority of the people out there in the world in almost every way but... SIGH this sickness wouldn't let me live it gets in the way and makes me do messed up things..... :/ :/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.