/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Olive Oil

BeTheChange
01-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Asalamualykum,

Can anyone recommend a place where i can buy 100% pure olive oil?

There's many stores and online websites but am not sure which one is the real thing.

They all claim to be 100% pure but they could be selling me vegetable oil and i would be none the wiser. :facepalm:

Jazahka Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-18-2016, 08:26 PM
:wa:

Am not sure if this is 100%, here is Olive oil sold by a Muslim store:

Brand: Zaytoun-Zaytoun’s organic Fairtrade olive oil has been sourced through Canaan Fair Trade in Jenin. It is a world-first Fairtrade olive oil, pressed from the fruit of ancient trees which have been tended by hand through generations of family farmers.- It is produced by farming cooperatives within the Palestinian Fairtrade Association who harvest their trees by hand every October and send the olives to village presses within 24 hours.
http://www.zamzamdirect.com/palestin...l#.Vp1Jm32LTnA

Hope it helps :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.