/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do not Marry 7 types of Women

abo mussaab
01-18-2016, 10:46 PM
1. Al-Annaanah:
The woman who whines, moans and complains and ‘ties a band around her head’ all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).

2. Al-Mannaanah:
The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; “I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.

3. Al-Hannaanah:
The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

4. Kay’atul-Qafaa:
The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).

5. Al-Haddaaqah:
The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).

6. Al-Barraaqah:
The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:
The woman who talks excessively..

Taken from the Book: ‘A Concise Manual of Marriage’ byShaykh Ibn Uthaymeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
new2010
01-18-2016, 11:50 PM
But the big question remains: how to identify this characteristics before getting married? Most of these attributes you won't be able to find out before marriage.

Is there a PDF for this book?

strivingobserver98
01-19-2016, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by new2010
Is there a PDF for this book?
Did not find any PDF anywhere floating online :(.

You can buy it though: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Concise-Manu.../dp/B00BGRBCF8

But the big question remains: how to identify this characteristics before getting married? Most of these attributes you won't be able to find out before marriage.
You have meetings with the potential in front of mahram, where you can ask as many questions needed. Plus you can take references from her father, mother, siblings and friends too.

As long as you have Deen as the priority, you should be in good hands :statisfie :ia:.

ardianto
01-19-2016, 12:48 AM
If you often interact with people in broad scope, you would be familiar with various characteristic of human. Then when you meet a woman you would be easier to recognize her character from how she interact with you.

You can learn to recognize character from how someone interact through observe people around you. Notice how the humble person interact with the others, how the arrogant person interact with the others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-19-2016, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Plus you can take references from her father, mother, siblings and friends too.
From my experience, family and friends can be dishonest, like salesman who promote his product as perfect but hide the flaw. So it's better if you learn about human behavior. It will help you to recognize someone's character.

new2010
01-19-2016, 07:35 AM
I do agree, brother, but what about people who know how to act? If this person acts in the first conversations you wouldn't be able to find out her true. Nonetheless, it's right you can recognize a rough behaviour when she is really off from Quran and Sunnah. however - as far as I am concerned - the details you will learn inside marriage or from third part opinions. She or he might be able to hide bad behaviour. Though I am not hopeless that there are people in this world who are honest and tell what negative characteristic oneself has, so nobody is perfect.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.