/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Doha, Qatar

Mashura
01-20-2016, 07:05 AM
I am Mashura Azad, a mother of two. I write mostly Islaamic poems and love to read and share information about Islaam. Farhan introduced me to this wonderful Forum. Ma.shaa.Allaah TabarakAllaah he has done an excellent job creating this platform for muslims from all walks of life to communicate. I must say I am really impressed by his multi talented personality. And I am looking forward to reading lots of interesting and beneficial stuff and also share with everyone here my poems and things I read.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-20-2016, 07:46 AM
:wa:

sis , welcome here . Pl. browse forum and post poems in related threads / proper section.

:welcome:

Mashura
01-20-2016, 08:42 AM
In.shaa.Allaah
I have posted one already in the creative art section. Farhan guided me. Let me know which others might be appropriate. Jazaki Allaahu khairan

sister herb
01-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your stay in here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mehnaaz
01-20-2016, 09:16 AM
Walaikum As-salaam Mashura,

Looking forward to learning a lot from you, Insha'Allah!

:)

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:21 AM
:wa:

Welcome Mashura :).

Look forward to all your poems :ia:. Keep it up.

Mashura
01-20-2016, 02:30 PM
Sister Mehnaz I'm no teacher... Farhan is teaching me how to get around here... :embarrass
I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Mashura
01-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Farhan, thanks... I need a few more ardent fans like you and may be I can publish my book finally ;)

Mehnaaz
01-20-2016, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mashura
Sister Mehnaz I'm no teacher... Farhan is teaching me how to get around here... :embarrass
I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.
One doesn't have to be a teacher to teach, inspire or motivate. But all of us surely have the ability to learn and imbibe from all the good we see around us!

:)

Scimitar
01-20-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mashura
Farhan, thanks... I need a few more ardent fans like you and may be I can publish my book finally ;)
www.roguepress.net the owner is my friend. His name is Ali.

Tell him Mohsen referred you.

Scimi

Mashura
01-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Scimi! thanks!have you read my poems... how do you know that they are worth your reference?
I really appreciate the reference. But I would rather that you read them and tell me what you think and then give me a reference.

Scimitar
01-20-2016, 05:45 PM
truth be told sister, I actually do not like poetry at all... so i do not read it, but I respect the choices of other people and know that we all have our own motivations and directives.

It's not up to me to decide whether your poetry is worthy of publication - that is the decision of these publishing houses... Rogue Press is really quite a new astartup business which I helped Ali to realise - I contributed graphic design and video production as well as build his site, give his business a name "rogue press" and promote his book on media platforms. Having said that, he is probably not the best person to have publish your work simply because he is self published... he used his own money to publish the book - VERY RISKY.

However, if you do a search for boutique Islamic publishing houses, you may find something more suitable for your style of writing.

Scimi

Mashura
01-22-2016, 06:49 AM
Jazak Allaahu khairan brother Scimi... I want to publish but may be not now. I have too things on my plate. But I appreciate your frankness. I don't mind giving business to help a brother in islaam. I am more worried about the sales of the book.
Barak Allaahu feek

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.