/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Ahmed :3

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Assalaamu Alykom Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Ba Rakaatuh.

I am a 23 year old male from Karachi, Pakistan. I have completed my O level (privately). I have this severe mental disorder called 'BPD'- so I get nervous and scared easily and it becomes a huge problem for me. Other than that I'm ready to work.. I'm ready to serve.. I'm ready to help people out.. I mean, If I can become someone's "hope", what better ways there are to live....

PS, anything else? Feel free to ask me please.

WA Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Ba Rakaatuh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 09:06 AM
# There are times when I can speak fluently, express and convey my feelings, thoughts and emotions freely without any restrictions. Then there are times when I can't speak, express and convey my feelings, thoughts and emotions AT ALL! My emotions shut down and I fall back into dissociation...

# Off-putting and negative comments and/or peoples' reactions and crude jokes and sarcasm really turns my mood off. Makes me REALLY upset and I get AWFULLY ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated...

# I lose "himmat" and "hope" really quickly and easily...

..and a million more..... :/ :/ :/

sister herb
01-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum brother.

Sorry to hear about your mental disorder. May Allah ease your problems.

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 09:08 AM
​Thank you sister... :')

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:20 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome to the forum akhi :).

What are your next study plans?

May Allah grant you shifa. Ameen.

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 09:38 AM
:salam:

Thanks brother.. Allahumm Ameen!...

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 09:41 AM
BY TEH WAY, I want to put signature under my posts, brother.. How do I do it ?

..and I LOVEEE your profile picture, brother.. SOOO TRUE MASHALLAH :)...

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
BY TEH WAY, I want to put signature under my posts, brother.. How do I do it ?

..and I LOVEEE your profile picture, brother.. SOOO TRUE MASHALLAH :)...
Signature requires you to be full member. So 25 posts. Your nearly there brother [emoji4].

جزاك اللهُ خيراً yeah it's true الحمد لله.

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 09:54 AM
AWWHH.. thanks a bunch brother!

And yes IT'S TRUE Alhamdulillah... :)

BlueOwl358
01-20-2016, 11:27 AM
:sl:

:welcome: ...

[BANANA]To the Forum![/BANANA]

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 11:43 AM
:wa:

​Thanks alot brother :)

Kiro
01-20-2016, 04:27 PM
wswrb

I am Kiro, nice to meet you :)

BilalKid
01-20-2016, 04:38 PM
welcome!!! :coolious:

LifeIsAHighway
01-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Hie :thankyou:

Thanks!..

ReboundMuslimah
01-20-2016, 08:47 PM
Assalaamu Alykom Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Ba Rakaatuh.

I am a 23 year old male from Karachi, Pakistan. I have completed my O level (privately). I have this severe mental disorder called 'BPD'- so I get nervous and scared easily and it becomes a huge problem for me. Other than that I'm ready to work.. I'm ready to serve.. I'm ready to help people out.. I mean, If I can become someone's "hope", what better ways there are to live....

PS, anything else? Feel free to ask me please.

WA Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Ba Rakaatuh.

Welcome brother hope you enjoy your stay here:)

i had a cousin who had Borderline personality disorder but it turned out to be jinn. Mental health is real and I am not saying it's a jinn but it's always good to do ruqya.

greenhill
01-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I pray it gets better for you.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blockedlight
Welcome brother hope you enjoy your stay here:)

i had a cousin who had Borderline personality disorder but it turned out to be jinn. Mental health is real and I am not saying it's a jinn but it's always good to do ruqya.

Thank you for the warm welcome sister! AWWHH!... How is your cousin doing now ??? And yes I do have the "mental disorder" and it's severe and yeah my auntie passed away a few months ago, she couldn't walk she used to do ruqya I remember... Thanks ALOT for suggesting sister, I'll try looking into it :)

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

I pray it gets better for you.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:
:salam:

Thank you for the warm welcome brother.. :) Aameen, Allahumm Aameen to the dua! :)

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 02:55 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome sister! AWWHH!... How is your cousin doing now ??? And yes I do have the "mental disorder" and it's severe and yeah my auntie passed away a few months ago, she couldn't walk she used to do ruqya I remember... Thanks ALOT for suggesting sister, I'll try looking into it :)

Alhamduliah she no longer has it thanks to Allah. Oh sorry about your aunt may Allah swt grant her jannatul firtous. Inshallah keep seeking treatment and do ruqya on the side too.

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 03:47 AM
MASHALLAH sister I'm glad... And Aameen, Allahumm Aameen :jz:...

And no I'm not getting any treatment sister... :) I'm in Pakistan and there's no treatment for it here... And yeah that is why it's getting worse by the minute BUT as I'm fully aware of it so I TRY the hardest I can to... go against it and... not do that which it wants me to do BUT... Still in the end this force wins cause it's just TOO strong and I'm going to be 23 now and this thing has come too far and I never had any treatment for it so..... Still I "try".. and I keep trying cause I'm fully aware of my problems, that I have a personality disorder.....

Well... THANKS ALOT ONCE AGAIN SISTER..

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 04:26 AM
^o)
MASHALLAH sister I'm glad... And Aameen, Allahumm Aameen :jz:...

And no I'm not getting any treatment sister... :) I'm in Pakistan and there's no treatment for it here... And yeah that is why it's getting worse by the minute BUT as I'm fully aware of it so I TRY the hardest I can to... go against it and... not do that which it wants me to do BUT... Still in the end this force wins cause it's just TOO strong and I'm going to be 23 now and this thing has come too far and I never had any treatment for it so..... Still I "try".. and I keep trying cause I'm fully aware of my problems, that I have a personality disorder.....

Well... THANKS ALOT ONCE AGAIN SISTER..
^o) Question: did u diagnose yourself or did a doctor actually diagnose you? How long did u have bpd was it something sudden?

its really important to get a doctor to diagnose you so you can get the proper treatment. If medication is expensive there than turn to the Quran as its a shifa mankind. Also you said you try to control it right? Does it make you do things against Islam because this is the shaytan!

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 05:17 AM
Well... I diagnosed it myself.. Then... I went to the doctor she diagnosed it too and said it was BPD. And no it wasn't something sudden, I've had it all my life. You know it's a progressive illness it builds and gets stronger over time so.... It's really hard to explain cause I don't understand it myself and.. No one even knows about borderline personality disorder here and medications? No, this thing doesn't require medication for its treatment, it's just the psychotherapy which helps and really it's the only treatment of borderline personality disorder it's because of the maltreatment and abuse I suffered as a child and yes I "try" to control the symptoms cause I'm fully aware I have this illness, now.. And yes it does make me do things against Islam but it's not ME I don't do it - not intentionally or on purpose my illness makes me do messed up things all the time and the more I do the more I HATEEE MYSELF and it's very difficult to explain cause I don't want to do bad and it makes me do it and then I cry and hate myself MORE wishing to die and I'm just a victim on the run being hunted by this NIGHTMARE this is not the real me imsadimsadimsad.....

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 05:24 AM
Well... I diagnosed it myself.. Then... I went to the doctor she diagnosed it too and said it was BPD. And no it wasn't something sudden, I've had it all my life. You know it's a progressive illness it builds and gets stronger over time so.... It's really hard to explain cause I don't understand it myself and.. No one even knows about borderline personality disorder here and medications? No, this thing doesn't require medication for its treatment, it's just the psychotherapy which helps and really it's the only treatment of borderline personality disorder it's because of the maltreatment and abuse I suffered as a child and yes I "try" to control the symptoms cause I'm fully aware I have this illness, now.. And yes it does make me do things against Islam but it's not ME I don't do it - not intentionally or on purpose my illness makes me do messed up things all the time and the more I do the more I HATEEE MYSELF and it's very difficult to explain cause I don't want to do bad and it makes me do it and then I cry and hate myself MORE wishing to die and I'm just a victim on the run being hunted by this NIGHTMARE this is not the real me imsadimsadimsad.....

:( it must be hard but hang in there brother, Allah will soon reward you. Inshallah I will keep you in my prayers and please also do ruqya on yourself it's always good. My cousin had the same problem as you! I can't explain it on here but you know what I mean. I am wishing all the best for you man.

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 05:43 AM
AWWH THANKS BUT... Yeah it's hardd living with this... You said your cousin was possessed by "jinns"? And um... Yeah "ruqya" but I don't really know how to do it how it works all I remember is my auntie used to listen to some Quranic recitation on her phone every morning.. I don't really know and yeah I totally get you sister and THANK YOU SO MUCH Man- are you from england??.. Loool :)

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 11:06 AM
HATE going out in public and where there's alot of people and it's jam-packed HATE IT when people approach me (and especially the ladies) or even look my way I get so nervous, uncomfortable and EXTREMELYYY humiliated turns my face RED :Emoji60: gives me pins and needles even if it's super cold i'll start feeling SO HOT i'll take my warm clothes off and wish I'd just DIE :Emoji60:... :/

..still i think i'm better than others, majority of the people out there in the world in almost every way but... SIGH this sickness wouldn't let me live it gets in the way and makes me do messed up things..... :/ :/

Hamza :)
01-21-2016, 12:04 PM
:sl:
Sorry to know about your illness bro. Allah cure you soon :)

Hamza :)
01-21-2016, 12:06 PM
btw, welcome to ib, enjoy your stay here! :D

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 01:35 PM
:w:

Thanks brother :)..

And
:amin:

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 07:01 PM
So she just took your word for it... No examinations? All I can tell you right now is have trust in Allah he will cure you. Just keep reciting the Quran as its a shifa for mankind. Do ruqya it's really good for if you have any health complications or anything. Brother listen to this ruqya audio with headphones and keep track of your symptoms whilst you are listening to it. It won't let me post the link for some reason so just look up ruqya audio on google and inshallah you will find it.
1.Listen with headphones and not on an open speaker2. Listen with concentration and focus, without distractions or noise in the room.
4. Write down any reactions you have. A reaction could be anything that is abnormal or unexpected. Here are some common examples but there are many ways in which you could react:

• Feeling angry
  • Feeling uneasy
  • Feeling suffocated
  • Wanting to stop listening or stopping the recitation
  • Feeling pain in part(s) of the body
  • Fainting

• Wanting to leave the room
  • Feeling heat in part(s) of the body
  • Trying to distract your attention away from the recitation
  • Having obscene thoughts during recitation
  • Wanting to swear or speak ill words

***keep me updated***

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 07:02 PM
AWWH THANKS BUT... Yeah it's hardd living with this... You said your cousin was possessed by "jinns"? And um... Yeah "ruqya" but I don't really know how to do it how it works all I remember is my auntie used to listen to some Quranic recitation on her phone every morning.. I don't really know and yeah I totally get you sister and THANK YOU SO MUCH Man- are you from england??.. Loool :)
No problem! And no I'm not from England I am actually from Canada������������������������������������

LifeIsAHighway
01-22-2016, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
So she just took your word for it... No examinations? All I can tell you right now is have trust in Allah he will cure you. Just keep reciting the Quran as its a shifa for mankind. Do ruqya it's really good for if you have any health complications or anything. Brother listen to this ruqya audio with headphones and keep track of your symptoms whilst you are listening to it. It won't let me post the link for some reason so just look up ruqya audio on google and inshallah you will find it.
1.Listen with headphones and not on an open speaker2. Listen with concentration and focus, without distractions or noise in the room.
4. Write down any reactions you have. A reaction could be anything that is abnormal or unexpected. Here are some common examples but there are many ways in which you could react:

• Feeling angry
  • Feeling uneasy
  • Feeling suffocated
  • Wanting to stop listening or stopping the recitation
  • Feeling pain in part(s) of the body
  • Fainting

• Wanting to leave the room
  • Feeling heat in part(s) of the body
  • Trying to distract your attention away from the recitation
  • Having obscene thoughts during recitation
  • Wanting to swear or speak ill words

***keep me updated***
NO ! She didn't just took my word for it.. And thanks ALOT sister I got it! I'll definitely do ruqya INSHALLAH and I'll keep you updated INSHALLAH dw and thanks ALOTT!...

LifeIsAHighway
01-22-2016, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
No problem! And no I'm not from England I am actually from Canada��������������� ������������������ ������
AH!... Right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.