/* */

PDA

View Full Version : End of the world

milky
01-20-2016, 08:01 PM
Salaam everyone
I was talking to my mother recently and we were talking about the end of the world (what is that called??) and we know it was interpreted as when muslims would take over the world and ruled of the world. We thought maybe the world would never be under the rule of Islam but we thought that maybe Islam would rule over the world through fear, through isis. The world is afraid of Isis and maybe that could be the end. Obviously nobody wants this but share your thoughts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-20-2016, 08:10 PM
But there isn´t very much to do between daesh (I prefer to use this name) and real Islam. The world might be worry about this bunch of murderers but it´s far of the situation that Islam would rule the world.

I see that it´s more likely that when more and more non-Muslims convert to Islam and slowly take the power.

Amazigh073
01-20-2016, 09:53 PM
Frist the Dajjal has to come and claim to be God on earth (probebly in Jerusalem). He will try to spread disbelieve and will try everything to led the Believers astray. He will have wealth, power, a powerful army and even magic.

Than the Mahdi will flee from Medina (because people try to kill him) to Mecca. Where he will be in hiding. Than some Muslims will pull him out from where he is hiding and say you are the Mahdi. He will denie it. But the Muslims will insist and give him the Bay'ah (pledge of allegiance). Than the army that was trying to kill him will be camped outside of Mecca. Allah will let the earth swollow that army.

Than the Mahdi will go to Damascus and will led prayer at the Ummayed mosque. At that time Jesus/Isa (as) will decend from the heavens. The Mahdi will step back and offers Isa (as) to lead the prayer out of respect. But Isa (as) will say that he should led the prayer since he is Emir Al-Mu'minin (leader of the Believers).

Than they will go with an army to face the Dajjal to stop his evil and corruption. Isa (as) will strike and kill him near Jerusalem I believe.

After that there will be an Islamic world government with peace and justice. Isa (as) will marry and have children.

This is what I have learn through the years. If there are any mistakes I would like to be corrected.

Asalamu alaykum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.