/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jadoo on my marriage

laylaalkh
01-20-2016, 08:42 PM
where do i start?
I got married about 2 years ago to my husband. we were happy everything was going good. we had made all these plans and set goals. And he had an ex-wife. she was always trying to be a part of my life. she always found ways to get my pictures put them on her whats app. contact my friends and family about me. i mean this women was the definition of a stalker!

so 2 months ago he graduates, and decided to go back to his country while i stayed in the US. till he got a job and got his life together. I agreed, i mean i always believed what he said so what was my need to feel worried!

i never mistreated my husband. i followed the islamic way to deal with him. and so he goes back home. we say bye at the airport and everything is fine, he gets on the plain everything is still fine.. we talk, were still loving each other... but the second. Wallahi the second he lands in his country, he calls me and tells me i cant talk to you any more, or be with you and were getting a divorce.

a few days go by and still hes acting crazy, checking him self into a hospital because he thinks hes dying, acting crazy. and then we talk after 2 weeks again and he shows me love, the next day he wakes up and goes im going back to her and u can be my second wife or you can leave. of course i cried and cried and just held my self together.

shes much older than him shes 34 and hes 29. and im 21. so she stops him from seeing his kids. and now that hes there he sleeps in her house every night. even his sister agrees she did something to him. i mean for the entire time he said he hated her, and would never go back to her.

and honestly i feel like she did something to him. but hes so far away he wont even listen to me!
i just need to know what i can do from here to help.
i pray and i keep reading quran.
i just have nothing left in my hand at this moment

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 10:31 PM
@Saleem Khan

:jz:

Saleem Khan
01-20-2016, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Tell her to make dua. That's all we can really advise.

If her husband is not fulfilling her rights then she can get her nikah annulled by a committee of ulema. However if the husband is fulfilling the rights of both his wives then she cannot get her nikah annulled.

It seems the man has children from his first wife. If this is so, then this woman shouldn't object if he is reconciling with the first wife as this is better for the children. As long as he is fulfilling the rights of both wives she should try to support him.

If she feels there was some foul play involved (black magic etc.) Then she should seek out a reliable scholar that can help with such cases. It is important that she is careful when seeking someone to remove the effects of black majic as there are many fraudsters that make false claims.

laylaalkh
01-20-2016, 11:54 PM
He already had divorced the first wife, there is no nikkah between the two of them!

And as for the black magic, who do you contact if the two of us are in different countries.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
01-21-2016, 12:08 AM
:bism:

Hey, sis, sorry to hear the issues you're facing in your marriage. Hopefully, all gets well In-sha-Allah.

Sis, why don't you register on the site Ruqyashariah Forum to which I've linked you if you click the reference and then create a thread topic and ask Brother Rawatansihir to help you as he's a raqi (Islamic healer) currently residing in Malaysia and he can best advise you as to how to get rid of the sihr on your marriage. Also, one of the best books to read for yourself in regards to self-ruqya (Islamic healing) is PDF copy of the book Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians.

That might be a start, sis, and I'm again really sorry to hear your troubles, and In-sha-Allah just don't lose hope and make duas and also follow the above recommendations to get started on the process of helping you bring your marriage and husband back on track In-sha-Allah.

Trust in Allah SWT, sis; this is just a test, and In-sha-Allah everything turns all right and just adopt patience in the meantime.

format_quote Originally Posted by laylaalkh
He already had divorced the first wife, there is no nikkah between the two of them!

And as for the black magic, who do you contact if the two of us are in different countries.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-21-2016, 03:17 AM
Assalamualykum.

Respected sister,

Our heartfelt prayers are with you during these trying times.

I suggest you contact a local scholar and explain your situation and insha Allah he will counsel you and your husband accordingly.

Turn to Allah in supplication and prayer and insha Allah he will relieve you of your problems.

Jazakallah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.